Author Topic: bugs with b738  (Read 1391 times)

TSNewen

bugs with b738
« on: September 01, 2022, 02:00:25 am »
N/A.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 08:02:22 am by YeYEJ »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Minor bugs with 738
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 02:23:09 am »
1: GSX Pro no longer asks me to close cargo doors when boarding has completed

We'll check that
2: (occasionally) When boarding the aircraft the L1 door closes and the 2 LEFT Emergency Exit doors open [/quote]

3: even though the baggage carts spawn next to me when requesting to board they drive off then a few minutes later they comeback.

This is not a bug, it's how GSX always worked in years. The ones going away are not the same as the ones coming, there are 4 loaders involved in Boarding, 2 starting from a vehicle parking arriving full and the 2 close to you going way, and they both start at the same time, so you are not losing time.

trisho0

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 02:34:17 am »
Reporting GSX Pro doesn't ask for engines to turn and parking brakes "Off".

Patricio Valdes

pilot3033

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 03:24:56 am »
I think the doors issue, since I also experienced it on the 737-700, is GSX moving too quickly through the FMC pages and so one of the "next page" commands never makes it to the plane. The emergency exits open because if it was on page 2 that's where the cargo door button would be.

goose66

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 05:15:52 am »
I think the doors issue, since I also experienced it on the 737-700, is GSX moving too quickly through the FMC pages and so one of the "next page" commands never makes it to the plane. The emergency exits open because if it was on page 2 that's where the cargo door button would be.
Why are we reporting other problems in a thread started by another person with another problem?  This is how things like real problems can get lost.
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 12:45:41 pm »

We slowed down a bit in the current update, it's not easy to find a time that would work equally well for all users, since the buttons reaction time is related to the PC speed and fps but, at the same time we don't want to keep the FMC busy for more time than it's strictly necessary (also the reason why we used the secondary one)

rjack1282

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 07:18:00 pm »
On the subject of 738, it does not auto open the doors like on the 737.  It seems on the plane editor the doors are all set to ignore warning and doors work correctly on 737 but not on 738.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2022, 01:52:32 pm »
It seems on the plane editor the doors are all set to ignore warning and doors work correctly on 737 but not on 738.

Nowhere in your default configuration for the 737 we set any doors to be ignored, they are all set with their proper codes, except the ones which are INOP in some variants, but they would show as DISABLED ( "No door at this position" ) not IGNORED ( "doors with no open/close checks" ).

If you have doors that shows ignored, it's because you configured them like that, so you need to remove your custom configuration with the RESET button and be sure the airplane editor shows "using internal database"

rjack1282

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2022, 03:01:50 pm »
Thanks, I fixed that problem but now the wrong doors are being opened for each service.  It's like the FMC buttons are being pushed too fast before the next page is opened.  For example the left entry aft is opened even though I have stairs disabled but the cargo aft is not opened which is the same LSK but on the next Door page.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 03:09:06 pm by virtuali »