Author Topic: Ability to force GSX to next step in the process.  (Read 994 times)

shinkicker444

Ability to force GSX to next step in the process.
« on: August 31, 2022, 08:47:58 am »
Half the time when GSX prompts to shut the doors it does not detect the door being shut. Unless I am blind and cannot see it can we please get an option to force it to the next step and skip the check that one time. Likewise with other steps that have a check requirement.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ability to force GSX to next step in the process.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 09:40:14 am »
You don't say the most important thing: which airplane you use ? It's internally supported by GSX ? If not, have you made a config for it ?

shinkicker444

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 11:22:18 am »
The JustFlight BAE146, and yeah I have a profile for it. Its just sometimes it does not detect when a door is either opened or closed (especially if you jump the gun and open/close it early), having a method to force skip a check on demand would be nice.

I can't seem to get it to detect the cargo door opening/closing on the cargo variant at all for some reason when I made a profile for it either, had to use the 'no check' option which I didn't really want to do.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 11:30:50 am by shinkicker444 »

vin747

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 07:29:48 pm »

Just press Esc, but dont go to main menu.. return back to the sim.. it will prompt gsx to skip asking for exit 2 and proceed to the next workflow.. works every time i tried it..