Author Topic: PMDG Doors opened but not closed?  (Read 1870 times)

Justinthomas7

PMDG Doors opened but not closed?
« on: August 31, 2022, 08:39:29 am »
Not sure if I'm missing something, but it is great that GSX will open doors automatically for catering and boarding on PMDG aircraft. 

But it seems the reverse is not true, and they must be closed by the user when the operation is complete (with the P3D style "beep" and no voice prompt, like the newer MSFS prompts).

Is this a technical/config issue on my part, or is the PMGD integration just experimental at this stage? (I understand they haven't released their SDK yet, according to FS2Crew).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG Doors opened but not closed?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 09:42:45 am »
It's more likely we haven't placed automatic doors closing in some steps of the procedure, we'll check this.

airbadger

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 01:25:50 pm »
It's more likely we haven't placed automatic doors closing in some steps of the procedure, we'll check this.

It seems to press buttons on the FMC in PMDG's FS Actions menu but it doesn't do anything

Dal123

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2022, 11:16:55 am »
Anyone come up with a work a round for auto close yet for the 737?
Gary Boivin

Turok144

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2022, 04:41:04 pm »
Anyone come up with a work a round for auto close yet for the 737?

When they don't automatically close, I just use the FMC to manually close them.

AndyCYXU

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2022, 07:04:06 am »
Doors on PMDG's do not close for me from day 1, never have, please get it fixed. That goes for both cargo and passenger doors. GSX does ask me to close them so that is a big PLUS, same with doors for catering.. he can open them but doesn't close them, just DING DING DING.

Yeah wish they close them cargo doors when they're done loading cargo and other doors right before disconnecting from jetway once passengers are in... actually they could wait for the moment I ask for pushback then close doors, disconnect jetway/stairs while the guy is walking with pin.

I read some post where people wanted to be able to close doors by themselves instead.. yeah idk why but whatever.. for me they do not close by themselves.