Author Topic: Light Poles  (Read 858 times)

mseiwald

Light Poles
« on: August 28, 2022, 03:30:52 am »
Just as a suggestion,
is it possible to add optional placeable light poles or wall mounted lights or anything to the parking configurator in a future update? Some airport sceneries have extremely dark parking positions and it would be nice to have something to place there in order to see passengers boarding/deboarding at night.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Light Poles
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 09:45:27 am »
It's a good suggestion, something we considered since P3D.

muratokay

Re: Light Poles
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 05:46:23 pm »
Just as a suggestion,
is it possible to add optional placeable light poles or wall mounted lights or anything to the parking configurator in a future update? Some airport sceneries have extremely dark parking positions and it would be nice to have something to place there in order to see passengers boarding/deboarding at night.

Today, I was wondering whether GSX could have this feature or not. I searched the forum and came across this post. I am glad that this suggestion was approached positively by the admin.

Many default airports have completely dark aprons. It is time-consuming and not very easy to add light poles to default sceneries via the MSFS SDK. Instead, it would be much easier if we could add lights using the GSX parking editor.  I would be very happy to see this feature in GSX Pro sometime in the future.  Thanks