Author Topic: GSX editing mode and 3d party airports  (Read 2010 times)

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
Re: GSX editing mode and 3d party airports
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2022, 04:00:38 pm »
This is created by me to remove the static aircrafts.
Should I try to delete it and regenerate the caches?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2022, 04:02:36 pm »
This is created by me to remove the static aircrafts. Should I try to delete it and regenerate the caches?

Yes, try that first.

AUA9085

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2022, 04:08:51 pm »
Still loading the default afcad :(
BTW: I do really appreciate your huge amount of time you spend in giving us support, even on sundays!!! Thanks for that!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 04:12:11 pm by AUA9085 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2022, 04:18:15 pm »
The same error is still there:

Warning: airport LOWW described in multiple BGL files without proper DeleteAirport record

But now you removed your airport, it seems the scenery itself from Gaya is the problem. Could be it is *really* made that way, to just enhance the default airport, instead of including its own custom parking, taxiways from the default one ?

AUA9085

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2022, 04:24:54 pm »
No idea, there is no reaction on any mail from Gayasimulation itself :( therefore I am searching for another solution to get the gates proper sorted in Vienna :(

AUA9085

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2022, 12:03:47 pm »
Any chance that you on GSX program site can do something about such specific issues?

wined

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2022, 12:53:44 pm »
Yeah,

LOWW by Gaya is really a troubeling scenery...

Even though not purchased through marketplace the scenery seems to be sort of encrypted or built in an "unusal"way.

I am pretty sure, it is not GSX fault as at the same time at this airport departing traffic is never taking off as obviously the AFCAD is not defining taxiways and Holding points accurately.
ANyway, thats a different story.

I attached a screenshot of the only Folder that is holding BGL files.
ANd it looks significantly different to what other 3rd party Airports look like, that work perfectly well with GGSX.

Almost as if Gaya included everything to a single BGL making it too big for GSX to process.

Unfortunately, Gaya is not giving any support at all since they moved on to be content creator for MS.
Looks like they lost interest in customers. THe forum was closed, and when reaching out for support via the form they provide, you never get a reply.

If you cant come up with a solution I guess we have to pray for FlyTampa to bring their excellent LOWW from P3D to MSFS....

virtualstuff

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2022, 04:06:45 pm »
Please clarify better.

Apology when using native GSX jetways and a gate has for example two bridges and jetways we can edit those. But when using the native bridges and jetways I would prefer to use both and edit the pax paths for both bridges and jetways :-)