Author Topic: GSX Traffic Cones  (Read 1016 times)

Turok144

GSX Traffic Cones
« on: August 27, 2022, 05:43:56 pm »
Top of the Mornin' Umberto!

I'm not sure what is happening with the traffic cones.  Ever since installing GSX Pro, I noticed that the traffic cones looked a little short and too wide at the base in comparison to airport traffic cone pictures found on Google.  I was going to mention this, but yesterday, like magic I saw new cones that looked perfect. In another thread regarding "Wrong Fuel truck" a member posted a picture which shows the new cones.

Anyway, later in the day when I returned to my FSDT Zurich airport, the older disproportionate cones were back which left me scratching my head thinking maybe I was imagining things.  Clearly I was not, I then restarted Couatl and the new traffic cones appeared.

This morning a ran FSDT live updater and to my dismay the old cones were back.  I tried to restart Couatl with the icon I had saved on on my PC desktop and the Couatl window would not open at all.  I then noticed that the Couatl was added to the GSX menu so I restarted Couatl using that.  After restarting, I cannot get the new traffic cones to appear. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Traffic Cones
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 05:45:41 pm »
Nothing magical here, we have 3 different kind of traffic cones, all based on real world models, and they are randomly selected each time.

Turok144

Re: GSX Traffic Cones
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 05:49:29 pm »
Nothing magical here, we have 3 different kind of traffic cones, all based on real world models, and they are randomly selected each time.

Ahh, Okay.  I'll be on the lookout.

Thank you.