Author Topic: Toolbar lost when switching to VR  (Read 1149 times)

godwisper

Toolbar lost when switching to VR
« on: August 25, 2022, 07:03:33 pm »
I have this strange experience that when I switch to VR I loose access to the toolbar, I cannot access the menu and if I quit the flight it just goes in infinite loading to main menu. Works well in 2d though which I dont use and no problems as such if I completely uninstall GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Toolbar lost when switching to VR
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 07:16:10 pm »
Do you see the GSX Panel if you click the "wheel" icon, which can control which panels you see ?

godwisper

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 07:33:30 am »
The problem is that I loose completely the toolbar. Strangely enough if I switch back to 2D the toolbar appears and even the menu but if in 2D I quit the flight and try to return to main menu it just keeps loading.

godwisper

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 09:15:45 am »
Update: Seems with one of the updates this might have sorted out :)

One request if possible to get the warnings shown in VR too as I need to remove the headset and switch in 2D to view the warnings example doors open etc etc....

Grazie

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 12:18:13 pm »
One request if possible to get the warnings shown in VR too as I need to remove the headset and switch in 2D to view the warnings example doors open etc etc....

We use the standard tooltip command to display text warnings, they should appear in VR as well, maybe they are somewhere, but in a spot difficult to see ?

godwisper

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2022, 10:35:53 am »
will have a check re the tooltip as most probably I have it disabled.

Unfortunately the toolbar issue is returning. It seems it starts well and for some reason when I go from 2D to 3D it does not appear anymore, cannot access Menu and sim crashes returning to main menu. Without GSX all works well without crashes but since GSX when it works is truly immersive and great to have I need this fixed :)

Grazie ancora