Author Topic: All my vehicles are invisible.  (Read 939 times)

Seth2413

All my vehicles are invisible.
« on: August 25, 2022, 11:49:07 am »
I can hear them but they arent visual.  There are no banners on the jetways yet im at a default airport.  Ive ran the manual updater program and it worked once but since then cant see anything.  Also when I try and exit back to main menu the MSFS now just hangs and have to exit via task manager.  And before anyone says its something else its GSX.  When I dont have GSX loaded it doesnt do this bit .  So tired of this program, wasted countless hours trying to get it to work.  Time to just give up on this I fell.   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: All my vehicles are invisible.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 11:51:34 am »
You must have a bad download, that's why you don't have logos on jetways.

- Uninstall GSX, and confirm to uninstall it, not just unlink it.

- Remove this folder %APPDATA%\VIRTUALI\PackagesCache

- Reinstall GSX, it will redownload everything from scratch.

Seth2413

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 01:18:45 pm »
No I give up.  After following your instrcutions twice, no banners, no vehicles.  How many hours ive spent this wek trying to get this to work ive lost count, hours id rather be flying.  Forget it.  Ive deleted it and wont be installing it again until it will actually function.  Way too much stuffing around to fix this and fix that and update this and update that.  Just too hard and to be honest look at how amny sticky threads there are for these issues.  Should just ask for money back but i dont think think that will be happening I guess. 

wigerup

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 01:38:03 pm »
Try the official installer. You can get ut from the upper page at this site. I had the same problem as you but this helps for me.
Hope you get it, cause it is worth the try.
Best Regards
Bjorn

Seth2413

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 01:49:20 pm »
Try the official installer. You can get ut from the upper page at this site. I had the same problem as you but this helps for me.
Hope you get it, cause it is worth the try.
Best Regards
Bjorn

Im trying  so hard man to try and like this.  That updater file, it wont let me know download it because it says it has a virus.  No idea why.  Thats both of the files from both locations, Because I use google drive it says it contains a virus so wont download it.  Its not my anti-virus doing this (defnder) its google itself.   I just havent got the time anymore. 

wigerup

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 01:52:07 pm »
Try Firefox I have this as standard.
Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2022, 04:42:42 pm »
Every PC should have installed Microsoft Edge by default, that would be my first choice to try a download, before assuming the download has a problem.

Google Chrome sometimes is just too picky with what *it* think might be dangerous or not, and in this case is really asinine blocking a download from THEIR OWN GDRIVE, it if was really "dangerous", they wouldn't have accepted it for upload either.