Author Topic: Gsx pro not working  (Read 2988 times)

Westtomfc

Gsx pro not working
« on: August 25, 2022, 07:23:52 am »
Hello,
 I have installed the gsx pro and opened the coutal and uninstalled and updated and still nothing. The icon for gsx pro will not show up in msfs when running coutal. Nad is not on the toolbar and I can't find a fix please help.
When in coutal it says
 "error: exception UNRECOGNISED_ID in call SetDataOnSimObject Param #2 '-3428811472' "
And it repeats that twice but with different numbers the second number line is " 342813712"
Any one have a fix or know what to do

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx pro not working
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 11:10:28 am »
You shouldn't try to interpret errors yourself, that one you see is completely harmless.

Instead, you should follow the instructions on the Sticky thread named "How to report a problem", and post your startup log as a ZIP attachment to a post.

Westtomfc

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 11:28:41 am »
Now it says  "Error ' [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'E:\\MSFS\\ :(Community\\[copilot]-c172sp-as1000\\SimObjects\\Airplanes\\Asobo_C172sp_AS1000\\aircraft.cfg' ' parsing E:\MSFS\Community\[copilot]-c172sp-as1000\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_C172sp_AS1000
this airplane has 0 exits"
and also it isn't that there is just an error piece of code it Is that the Gsx tab isn't there when in MSfs and I don't know how to fix it so please help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 11:29:30 am »
You shouldn't try to interpret errors yourself, that one you see is completely harmless.

Instead, you should follow the instructions on the Sticky thread named "How to report a problem", and post your startup log as a ZIP attachment to a post.

Westtomfc

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 11:32:42 am »
It also says "Specific .cfg file for - not found in SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_C172sp_AS1000, using standard GSX.CFG file
Specific .cfg file for - not found in C:\Users\tomfr\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali/Airplanes\Asobo_C172sp_AS1000, using standard GSX.CFG file

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 11:36:46 am »
And for the 3rd time, you shouldn't try to interpret errors yourself, the last one is NOT obviously an error, it only means there isn't an airframe-specific GSX profile for this airplane, so it will use the standard one.

Westtomfc

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2022, 11:45:46 am »
Okay sorry but my gsx isn't working and I don't know how to fix it I assumed this site would help me fix it but if not could you guide me to a site that will? Sorry I didn't understand

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2022, 11:46:32 am »
Follow the instructions on the Sticky thread named "How to report a problem", and post your startup log as a ZIP attachment to a post.

Westtomfc

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2022, 11:47:13 am »
Okay thank you