Author Topic: No Bags on baggage trolley  (Read 3170 times)

BrianT58

No Bags on baggage trolley
« on: August 23, 2022, 07:12:15 pm »
Getting a strange issue with loading and unloading. I've tried it at several airports and get the same issue.
Call for Boarding and Baggage cart appears with no bags on it. the loader reaches for a bag and it appears and they put it onto the conveyer. he goes back to the cart and another bag appears.
When I call for unloading it's the reverse.
He takes a bag from the conveyer puts it on the cart and when he goes back to the conveyer the bag disappears.
The aircraft is the FBWA32NX
This has happened each time I've tried and I have run the updater before each attempt.

All other GSX functions seem to working fine
Regards
Brian

Cyrex1984

Re: No Bags on baggage trolley
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 09:09:05 pm »
Getting a strange issue with loading and unloading. I've tried it at several airports and get the same issue.
Call for Boarding and Baggage cart appears with no bags on it. the loader reaches for a bag and it appears and they put it onto the conveyer. he goes back to the cart and another bag appears.
He takes a bag from the conveyer puts it on the cart and when he goes back to the conveyer the bag disappears.
This has happened each time I've tried and I have run the updater before each attempt.

wich airport is this happening? I believe its something about LOD issue.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 09:44:11 pm »

Try running the offline installed in the Sticky theread here, and DO NOT run the Live Update, I need to be sure you have the correct version first.

BrianT58

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 11:23:27 am »

Try running the offline installed in the Sticky theread here, and DO NOT run the Live Update, I need to be sure you have the correct version first.

That seems to have fixed the problem although for the life of me I can't figure out where the version number is :)
As always very helpful thank you Unmberto!
Regards
Brian

BrianT58

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 11:25:58 am »

wich airport is this happening? I believe its something about LOD issue.
in this instance it was KLAX and KJFK but it had happened at other airports as well.
I'm running almost everything on High with a few settings on ultra (whatever I can get away with)
Regards
Brian

flysky1312

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 06:41:22 am »
I have the same Problem how can i fix it????

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 11:43:03 am »
I have the same Problem how can i fix it????

Reading the previous posts might help:

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 11:45:19 am »
I need to be sure you have the correct version first.

I said I need to be sure if you have the correct version first, and if you followed my instructions ( download the offline installer again, run it and don't run the Live Update ), there can't be any doubts you DO have the correct version.

The Addon Manager OFFLINE installer DOES have a version number, currently it's 1.3

BrianT58

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 12:17:11 pm »
I need to be sure you have the correct version first.

I said I need to be sure if you have the correct version first, and if you followed my instructions ( download the offline installer again, run it and don't run the Live Update ), there can't be any doubts you DO have the correct version.

The Addon Manager OFFLINE installer DOES have a version number, currently it's 1.3
Understood
Regards
Brian

flysky1312

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2022, 02:36:07 pm »
I do it so but no baggage

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2022, 02:38:11 pm »
I do it so but no baggage

You should really try to make some effort to provide a precise description of the problem, like which airplane you use, if you customized it, which airport, if you customized it, etc.

flysky1312

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2022, 02:59:26 pm »
I use the Fenix A320... On the plane I have adjusted that no cargo containers are loaded but via belt loaders. It happens at all airports, I haven't adjusted them either.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2022, 03:01:44 pm »
Are you looking at the plane with the Showcase camera from a bit far and/or with a very wide zoom angle ? That might just be LOD optimization. Also, check your Object LOD slider, be sure is at least 100.

flysky1312

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2022, 03:20:56 pm »
If I zoom in very closely, the suitcases can be seen from the outside, but I have to zoom in very closely to do this. As soon as I zoom out a bit, the suitcases are gone immediately LOD is 110

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2022, 03:24:26 pm »
If I zoom in very closely, the suitcases can be seen from the outside, but I have to zoom in very closely to do this. As soon as I zoom out a bit, the suitcases are gone immediately LOD is 110

There's something wrong with your display setting and/or camera setting. In order to see bags disappear, I need to go like 100-150 meters out, at least, with Object Lod slider to 100, using a Showcase camera zoom setting of 70, which is the most natural looking for me.