Author Topic: Attaching air stairs automatically leads to deboarding  (Read 3653 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Attaching air stairs automatically leads to deboarding
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2022, 04:52:17 pm »
I checked this and yes, I can only replicate it with the Fenix A320, doesn't happen with the default Asobo A320, the FBW A320 or the PMDG 737.

What is really happening, is that for some reason, when the Fenix is loaded, when GSX contacts WASM to set some variables to notify 3rd party airplanes it operated the stairs, in case they need that info to do something, and at that time, the WASM stop the connection with the sim for some reason, and this will confuse the whole menu, because it needs to rely on it to work.

With other airplanes, operating the stairs just operate the stairs and, opening the GSX menu, doesn't trigger anything.

I assumed this might be a general WASM issue in the sim, like a conflict between modules but, when I tried the PMDG 737-800, which also uses WASM extensively, but the same issue doesn't happen, so it seems to be something specific with the Fenix, we'll report to them when we'll discuss about integration, since that's not the only thing that will have to addressed to have everything fully working.

In the meantime, just don't use the Operate stairs with the Fenix A320, until we'll know more.

Ankh

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2022, 04:58:41 pm »
In the meantime, just don't use the Operate stairs with the Fenix A320, until we'll know more.

Fair enough, directly boarding then for now. Thanks for the heads up and glad you could reproduce the issue on your end, I already thought that I am silly doing something wrong like pressing a hidden button or something like that...

Axis360

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2022, 05:49:05 pm »
I think I found the solution to avoid an automatic landing when I use the stairs...

At the very beginning I therefore ask for the call of the stairs, they come to stick together and if I ask for the fuel normally, he does not proceed with the disembarkation.

But I can't find how to avoid that at the end of boarding the stairs stick to the doors and require action on my part, I have searched in the manual, I don't see anything...