Author Topic: The double gates issue - Need input  (Read 1414 times)

DMullert

The double gates issue - Need input
« on: August 22, 2022, 10:51:56 pm »
Hello Gang!

After installing GSX and installing several of the airport profiles available, I've noticed that on some airports, gates are duplicated in the map as well as in the scenery, mainly showing halved gates or gates on top of each other or in funky positions.  Any ideas how to get around the issue?  I noticed this at Aerosoft's EDDK and LVFR KMIA.
Sincerely,

Dennis D. Mullert

fearlessfrog

Re: The double gates issue - Need input
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 11:39:35 pm »
You could try excluding the jetway replacement, as it already has custom jetways?

In the FSDT Installer in the GSX line, there's a 'Config' button. Use that and then select the airport code from the list and hit 'Exclude'.

The installer also links the Manual, with the jetways and 3rd party's bit on Page 7 onwards.

virtualstuff

Re: The double gates issue - Need input
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 01:06:34 am »
Hello Gang!

After installing GSX and installing several of the airport profiles available, I've noticed that on some airports, gates are duplicated in the map as well as in the scenery, mainly showing halved gates or gates on top of each other or in funky positions.  Any ideas how to get around the issue?  I noticed this at Aerosoft's EDDK and LVFR KMIA.
Run the cfg file from the universal installer and run the exclusion 3d party option  8)