Author Topic: [Fixed] No FSDT .BGL files in GSX filesystem  (Read 883 times)

BobbyFuzzy

[Fixed] No FSDT .BGL files in GSX filesystem
« on: August 22, 2022, 12:06:31 pm »
Hi,

In the manual it is noted that for FSDT sceneries the .BGL files are included to enable compatibility with MS Marketplace purchased versions of the scenery, however, having just loaded into FSDT Zurich from the MS Marketplace and noticing things are a little off when it comes to parking stands etc. I went to check the files and logs and noticed there are no FSDT .BGL's in "%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\MSFS"

Could this be related to the CDN issues that have been occurring? I ran live update just before I started the sim about 30 mins prior to making this post.

Thanks, Rob

And from the log:

Code: [Select]
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\ContentInfo processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\MaterialLibs processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\scenery processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects\Landmarks processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects\Landmarks\FSDT_Jetways_LSZH processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects\Landmarks\FSDT_Jetways_LSZH\model.FSDT_LSZH_JW_bridge processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects\Landmarks\FSDT_Jetways_LSZH\model.FSDT_LSZH_JW_TBC3_35_17 processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects\Landmarks\FSDT_Jetways_LSZH\model.FSDT_LSZH_JW_TBC3_41_19 processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects\Landmarks\FSDT_Jetways_LSZH\model.FSDT_LSZH_JW_TBC3_44_20 processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects\Landmarks\FSDT_Jetways_LSZH\model.FSDT_LSZH_JW_TBC3_44_20_2level processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\SimObjects\Landmarks\FSDT_Jetways_LSZH\TEXTURE processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\scenery\FSDT_LSZH processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\scenery\FSDT_LSZH\TEXTURE processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\MaterialLibs\FSDT_LSZH_materials processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\MaterialLibs\FSDT_LSZH_materials\Textures processed in 0 seconds
Folder G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich\ContentInfo\fsdreamteam-airport-lszh-zurich processed in 0 seconds

Code: [Select]
Loading airport LSZH from \\?\G:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fs-base-genericairports\scenery\0601\APX50150.bgl
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 01:54:48 pm by BobbyFuzzy »

BobbyFuzzy

Re: [Fixed] No FSDT .BGL files in GSX filesystem
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 01:56:21 pm »
I just re-ran the updater which has now downloaded the correct files. Don't know if this post was seen and a fix made (if it was - bravo to that turnaround time!) or whether it was just a delay in the updated file getting to me. However, the correct BGL is now included and all seems well at the affected airport.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: [Fixed] No FSDT .BGL files in GSX filesystem
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 11:43:31 am »
I just re-ran the updater which has now downloaded the correct files. Don't know if this post was seen and a fix made (if it was - bravo to that turnaround time!) or whether it was just a delay in the updated file getting to me. However, the correct BGL is now included and all seems well at the affected airport.

Yes, of course it was an issue caused by a delay getting the new files on your cloudflare node, that's why it appears to be sorted it out by itself, you finally got the file you were always supposed to have.