Author Topic: Jetways at KLAS (Harry Reid International) have old name McCarran International  (Read 873 times)

rsm2000e

• B738 Pilot AAL-211 YouTube Channel rsm2000e
    • Visit my YouTube Channel today!
First:  CONGRATULATIONS on GSX Pro for MSFS, I purchased today and am thrilled it is available at last. 

Small issue:  The name of KLAS has been changed from "McCarran International" to "Harry Reid International".  The jetways at this airport are displaying the OLD name, would it be possible to add a request to change the name printed on the jetway panels to the NEW name "Harry Reid International"? 

Also would be nice if see-through jetways were instituted at Las Vegas so we could see the pax boarding and deboarding.  I can 'hear them' but not 'see them' using FlyTampa's KLAS airport and scenery for MSFS.  Thank you for any help on that.  An idea to consider would be to allow user to select 'see through jetways' as an option for a given major airport that has jetways available (?)  Don't know if that even makes sense, but letting the USER choose opaque or see-through jetways might be a nice option (?) to consider.  Thanks.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS and THANKS for releasing this great product!  Very nice!!

Justinthomas7

Still heaps of signs with the old name in real life too. 

rsm2000e

Thanks for that.  I haven't been to KLAS IRL for a very very long time, but I fly there (virtually) frequently, thus my request.  Thanks again for your response.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
No problem, updating logos is extremely easy for us, since we have a fully automated procedure, we only need all the information we can.

rsm2000e

I think we just need to replace "McCarran International" with "Harry Reid International" as far as I know, thanks.