Author Topic: GSX issue after Update + request  (Read 1437 times)

Lisler

GSX issue after Update + request
« on: August 20, 2022, 02:27:51 pm »
Hello, I've installed the new update for GSX...

Sode Jetways dissapear when requesting Boarding and Sode pumps out a message  "[SODE] All active Jetways Stopped due to main Module (exe) Reset/Disconnection! (N=1)" I have been searching and troubleshooting with the help from this forum and others (im not proud of Avsim) to no avail...

I have reinstalled Sode and GSX a couple of times now in different states with McAffee full disabled partially and everything regarding FSDT and Sode excluded from the Real-Time Search.. nothing.

I need help, please!

Request could you please remove these annoying "Boarding Requested" and "pilots boarded" voicelines (all of the voice lines please) I havent been using it with this update for long but during this troubleshooting it has started of doing my head in...

Thank you,

Lisler

yurirodin

Re: GSX issue after Update + request
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 02:37:15 pm »
Hello,

I am having the same problem with the same message and SODE jetways behaving erratically (disappearing) after the latest Live Update.

ocndvr80

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 03:00:02 pm »
I second the request to have an option to disable the spoken status messages (eg. fuel truck is on its way). I tried turning off the User Interface Sound Volume in the GSX settings but this had no effect.

I don't the status messages being displayed, as they always have been, but having them spoken I personally find a tad annoying.

Thanks!

- Bob

vjeanmarc

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 05:22:01 pm »
Same for me. SODE jetways around are deleted when starting boarding.
Skip.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 11:51:45 pm »
Try this installer, it's not MSFS-specific, it's just an offline copy of the files you were *supposed* to get from the servers:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

Before we can look into possible issues, we need to be sure you get the right files.

Lisler

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 10:35:57 am »
Hello,

I have installed the download as requested (it didnt work) , i have now also deinstalled gsx, reinstalled with my antivirus disabled (tried it still doesnt work) installed the download from here ontop of it (antivirus still disabled) and i still have the same issue. this fix sadly hasnt fixed the issue.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 10:39:45 am by Lisler »