Author Topic: GSX broken in P3D... great!  (Read 7054 times)

londoncontroller

GSX broken in P3D... great!
« on: August 20, 2022, 10:31:58 am »
Hi,

I am gutted by the way this has been released and caused a great upset to a community that WAS really excited about the release of this product. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Onto the MSFS version - I have reinstalled pretty much 15 times, from fresh install to running the live updater after the installer. You name it, I have done it. First of all, I was getting the Couatl scripting error. However, I now just receive the AFCAD error... which for the life of me I can't fix. Yes, I have tried the bglmanx.dat file which does absolutely nothing. So any help on that one would be greatly appreciated.

Onto the P3D version - well this is totally borked now. GSX works, but the SODE connection doesn't work in tandem with GSX. If you try and connect the jetway up, it will simply make the jetways disappear. Is there a plan to fix this, or is there a way to fix it?

Regards,
Jamie | LondonController

samh234

Re: GSX broken in P3D... great!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 11:32:35 am »
This is what is happening to me. I've tried everything I can think of - reinstalling GSX, SODE, the scenery short of a full P3D reinstall.

But a couple of observations if I may:

All active jetways stopped due to main module reset/disconnection (n=1) is reported in the SODE log. This never happened before the update so I'm fairly sure the update did this.

There are a couple of airports; UK2000 EGCC and FlyTampa Dubai where I use Cartanya (as the original jetways with those sceneries was not SODE) and these are unaffected, presumably because GSX creates these jetways using it's own models.

The airports affected are those that come with their own jetway models it seems to me. For some reason GSX is not happy about them and disconnects as soon as you request them or as soon as you request boarding. I have no idea why this is.

Thanks

Sam

dabr0an

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 11:37:13 am »
k... guess I'm not alone here..

after installing GSX Pro, now none of my sim(MSFS and P3D) GSX works..

the SODE type jetway disappeared after select Jetway Operating. (Flytampa Las Vegas)

Adam66

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 11:53:08 am »
Couple of issues to report this morning.

Belgrade airport with FSLabs A319:- I got this error code.
All active jetways stopped due to main module reset/disconnection (n=1) is reported in the SODE log

Jersey Airport
"Parking spot isolate ground services not available".

airbadger

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 12:55:33 pm »
GSX is having a complete and total meltdown on both platforms.

roadrabbit

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 03:46:34 pm »
Does anyone read the 'pinned' messages at the top?

I have commented on this elsewhere - not that you would know 

roadrabbit :-\

ryanbogan

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2022, 09:21:22 pm »
Totally agree, I haven't even bought the MSFS version and my P3D version is dead. What a poor release, and the responses on the forum from the devs are extremely poor. Captain Sim levels of support we're receiving here

may7day

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2022, 09:43:13 pm »
I Uninstalled GSX, GSX 2 and GSX Pro. I also deleted the whole Addon Manager folder and started from scratch. I uninstalled the FSDT installer too. I installed a new installer and installed GSX Pro for MSFS. It worked fine. I proceeded to install GSX & GSX 2 for P3Dv5. I launched P3D and everything worked fine. When I went back to MSFS I got the dreaded Couatl error... I will wait for a better patch from FSDT.

coreyc84

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2022, 02:58:51 am »
Should've came here first lol, good to see after a few hours of uninstalling and reinstalling multiple things that I'm not the only one

Chok

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2022, 12:43:54 pm »
Can confirm this issue.

P3D V4.5

"All active jetways stopped due to main module reset/disconnection (n=1)" as soon as you request anything from GSX. Up until you ask GSX to do anything the gates work fine.

Reinstalling sode, re-running the FSDT live updater, restarting sim, rebuilding scenery cache did not do anything.

Tarzan

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2022, 12:57:27 pm »
Hey guys,

I can confirm this issue too.
Nothing helps, reinstalling Sode and all FSDT stuff doesn't help at all.

Supera380

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2022, 02:17:23 pm »
Hi,

Reporting the same issue. GSX was fine last week, but I ran a GSX Live Update yesterday (since it was prompted for) now its pretty much hosed as any attempt to operate the jetways means the jetways disappear and the SODE error is generated. Multiple airports see the same issue.

SODE error: All active jetways stopped due to main module reset/disconnection (n=1) is reported on the top message banner of P3Dv5.3.

One other thing I did notice is, there appears to now be a female voice announcing the various GSX operations. This is new for me. I assume this was part of one of the last GSX updates? Does anyone else know what other updates were made?

Lets hope Umberto can help resolve the issues we are seeing.

Cheers,

liamr685

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2022, 03:16:03 pm »
Joining in on the 'Not Working' train.

Updated GSX.

Loaded sim, loaded at airport, all works until a request Jetway, then I get this message "All active jetways stopped due to main module reset/disconnection (n=1)"

At other airports i get the "GSX Couldnt find the airport data for this position" audible warning

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled GSX & Addon Manager.

Regenerated the cache

deleted the Virtuali folder in appdata and let it generate a new one

still no fix.

happens to any aircraft.

T2G OTHH has disappearing jetways then the error
FlyTampa OMDB says 'default gates' amd doesnt move anything
All UK2000 scenery gets the no data voice warning.

Example at UK2000 Heathrow, i spawn at a heavy gate, open the GSX menu, tells me theres only 1 location suitable...i warp to it...i then get an audio warning "This gate is isolated, no services available"

safe to say, whatever youve done, youve destroyed GSX for P3D

First time ive wanted to fly in P3D for a while and i get greeted with this.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 03:18:16 pm by liamr685 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2022, 11:49:16 pm »
Try this installer, it's not MSFS-specific, it's just an offline copy of the files you were *supposed* to get from the servers:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

Before we can look into possible issues, we need to be sure you get the right files.

FilbertFlies

• FilbertFlies
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2022, 12:06:52 am »
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52300965287_cc1542b71d_k.jpg

I've just installed using this installer and now there is nothing in my GSX menu apart from "disable". Restarting Couatl and rebuilding the airport cache has had no effect.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 12:27:20 am by virtuali »