Author Topic: Disappearing Available Parking Gates  (Read 3361 times)

roadrabbit

Disappearing Available Parking Gates
« on: August 19, 2022, 06:24:16 pm »
Yesterday, GSX ver 2.9.5 was working fine. Today it suddenly disappeared from my Addon Manager (yes, I have read I no longer need this, should just use he Universal Updater/Installer).

Following the instructions on the FSDT forum regarding re-installing (updating did not correct the problem) I did a full re-install. I now have Addon Manager, Couatl Settings, Couatl Live Update and GSX options on my P3Dv5 aircraft. Looking at the Addon Manager it shows that both GSX and GSX Level 2 Expansion are installed and active.

HOWEVER - when I load an aircraft and select EGLL (Heathrow) only ONE parking gate (317) is available, and it is "isolated" and no ground services are available! All the others (more than 100?) that were available with Ground Services yesterday have disappeared. How can I get them restored?

roadrabbit
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 06:46:55 pm by roadrabbit »

FOD

Re: Disappearing Available Parking Gates
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 08:24:41 pm »
Have exactly the same problem. Running GSX for many years and spent the last 3weeks beta testing  a new  Boeing for v5 so lots a v short routes from C&D several times a day - all ok with GSX

Big mistake today - I updated (first time in several months) and have effectively lost GSX. There is only one  parking available on any airfield and that one has no GSX services avaialable?!

Appreciate how busy Umberto is but interested if anyone else has any ideas ……..

FOD

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 08:58:05 pm »
Run updater 3 times - no change.  All airfields have just one parking slot and that one is “isolated” or services are not available.
What on earth is going on ………

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 09:00:27 pm »
I cannot replicate the problem, everything works here. We are redoing a full GSX installer for P3D now, which should contain all the last files.

martincorderog

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 09:04:03 pm »
I cannot replicate the problem, everything works here. We are redoing a full GSX installer for P3D now, which should contain all the last files.

I Have the same problem

stevespeak

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 09:54:03 pm »
same problem..uk2000 egll.. normal gate..502..wants me to start on one of the runways or gate 317 heavy..fs labs A 320x..this is totally screwed up
steve
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 02:25:17 pm by stevespeak »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 10:14:55 pm »
And that's precisely why I said everything works here: because you are likely not getting the latest files, because of server propagation issues. That's why it should be fixed with a new full installer.

FOD

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 10:21:17 pm »
Is the “new”  full installer available now or can you let us know when it is ready - so that we don’t have to keep trying ….

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2022, 02:37:34 am »
Is the “new”  full installer available now or can you let us know when it is ready - so that we don’t have to keep trying ….

It will posted here, sure.

FOD

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2022, 05:13:15 pm »
Appreciate this is being worked but following Umberto's previous advice, I have tried all the options with one interesting result:

Following a full uninstall/reinstall, GSX and Level 2 work perfectly in TRIAL MODE. However as soon as they are activated using the addon manager -

At whatever airfield {addon or default] parking slot you load at, a GSX message appears saying that only one parking slot is available on the airfield.
If you move to that slot, the following message appears: “This parking is isolated ground services are not available”

Also of interest the Universal Installer activation system does not appear to work - it shows activated but this is not reflected in the Addon Manager and it is necessary to use that system.

Wondered if the activation impact on the problem might be of help?

Queenofsky

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2022, 08:57:57 pm »
Hello

I have the same problem, and I get this message:
all active jetways stopped due the main module exe reset/disconnection

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Stephan Ricci
Kind Regards
Stephan Ricci
CEO Swissair Virtual Airline
https://www.swissair-va.ch/
Long life the Queen- B747-400 forever!

may7day

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2022, 09:47:29 pm »
I Uninstalled GSX, GSX 2 and GSX Pro. I also deleted the whole Addon Manager folder and started from scratch. I uninstalled the FSDT installer too. I installed a new installer and installed GSX Pro for MSFS. It worked fine. I proceeded to install GSX & GSX 2 for P3Dv5. I launched P3D and everything worked fine. When I went back to MSFS I got the dreaded Couatl error... I will wait for a better patch from FSDT.

kutyafal

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2022, 10:38:19 pm »
Hello

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Stephan Ricci

This message is from SODE. There is a conflict with any airport that has SODE jetways where SODE crashes.

trisho0

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2022, 10:56:26 pm »
Hello

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Stephan Ricci

This message is from SODE. There is a conflict with any airport that has SODE jetways where SODE crashes.
That SODE message is due to GSX clearly. It started right after FSDT Live Update on Aug 18, 2022.
We can expect a fix after running FSDT Live Update in a few more days.

Patricio Valdes

airbadger

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2022, 11:51:07 pm »

It will posted here, sure.

Any ETA for this getting fixed? I'd like to use GSX for P3D.