Author Topic: CTDs  (Read 17557 times)

togismo

Re: CTDs
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2022, 07:27:36 pm »
@Hanson,

same here, over 80 flight´s on VA, no CTD,

i´m install Saturday GSX pro and 3 of 5 flight´s CTD...

yesterday i deinstall GSX pro and 3 flight´s  no CTD...

so,  on my PC 100% crashed GSXpro my MFSF....sorry virtuali, that´s the truth´s...

no beta installed...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2022, 07:38:10 pm »
so,  on my PC 100% crashed GSXpro my MFSF....sorry virtuali, that´s the truth´s...

Don't you even realize that, CTD happens at random, so your truth is completely coincidental ? Why you don't try something else, instead, like turning off online data, for example.

But don't worry, you don't have to believe me, just wait until Microsoft will fix that, and this will all stop.

karty3200

« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2022, 07:41:55 pm »
@Hanson,

same here, over 80 flight´s on VA, no CTD,

i´m install Saturday GSX pro and 3 of 5 flight´s CTD...

yesterday i deinstall GSX pro and 3 flight´s  no CTD...

no beta installed...
I think you're just unlucky I made I think a total of 10 flights with gsx and offline services and I got 0 CTD, I tried a few minutes ago to turn the services back on j I got a ctd, maybe by chance I tried again with the online services and after 3 minutes I got CTD

hanson

« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2022, 07:45:01 pm »

Don't you even realize that, CTD happens at random, so your truth is completely coincidental ? Why you don't try something else, instead, like turning off online data, for example.

But don't worry, you don't have to believe me, just wait until Microsoft will fix that, and this will all stop.

What do you mean with turning off all online data? Live weather, photogrametry and Bing terrain data?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2022, 07:56:26 pm »
What do you mean with turning off all online data? Live weather, photogrametry and Bing terrain data?

Exactly, the sim won't look very good, but it will work, and you'll have proof it's not GSX, but something on MSFS servers.

hanson

« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2022, 08:20:55 pm »

Exactly, the sim won't look very good, but it will work, and you'll have proof it's not GSX, but something on MSFS servers.

Thank you!

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2022, 12:13:39 am »
If offline services, including Bing World Graphic, will be turned off, trees will be planted on the apron of the airport, the entire airport will be covered with trees like at ORBX Prague Airport, so only with Bing turned on and then can I expect CTD? Great, so because of the MSFS problem and online services, MSFS is unusable

https://forum-static.cdn.orbxdirect.com/monthly_2022_02/1436348132_LKPRtrees.jpg.693909bdc3cbd3c747c8bae53a90b138.jpg
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 12:23:46 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2022, 12:15:42 am »
And what this has anything to do with GSX ?

If there wasn't a problem with MSFS servers, there wouldn't be any crash, hence no need to disable online services to begin with.

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2022, 12:22:50 am »
And what this has anything to do with GSX ?

If there wasn't a problem with MSFS servers, there wouldn't be any crash, hence no need to disable online services to begin with.

Unfortunately, it's currently a problem to have services turned on and use GSX, so when it's written everywhere that online services need to be turned off to prevent crashes, I'm just showing what they did to the airport. That's why I'm not saying it's GSX's fault!! It's the fault of MSFS, which completely crashed the simulator.

I didn't write anything about GSX in the picture, unfortunately this outage caused GSX problems and that's what it's about. Asobo Studios should solve it as soon as possible because CTD is with a lot of their users with purchased MSFS /specifically in Europe on servers, in the USA it seems to work/

btw.I apologize again, I should have put a link to an image, not a large image on a large surface, sorry and thank you for the edit.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 12:29:38 am by syphax »

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2022, 10:59:08 pm »
So today, after 2 flights, I successfully did not have CTD and GSX run all the time, I mean Coatl. So in conclusion: The crashes are caused by online services, Live weather, photogrammetry was turned off during the flight. Bing terrain data must be turned on so that there are no trees on the apron, tried and with this no crash. So either Live weather or photogrammetry = CTD, not GSX!!
So a lot of people unjustifiably point the finger at Virtuali, on the contrary, it works /GSX/. And I can thank Virtuali for a job well done, similar to the drives for GSX and Level 2 purchases for FSX. Thumbs up!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 11:08:30 pm by syphax »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2022, 11:07:48 pm »
So either Live weather or photogrammetry = CTD, not GSX!!

We have already gather so much evidence that there wasn't any doubt about this. The only issue left here to discuss is convincing users to TRY for themselves, to be convinced.

I read some comments online that, some of those YouTubers that initially suspected GSX was the cause of the CTD, and then had to post retraction videos when overwhelming evidence of the contrary started to come out, has been "paid" or "forced" by us to post a retraction! This shows how much is wrong in today's world.

I wonder what will happen when Microsoft will eventually fix the problem...

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2022, 11:11:59 pm »

We have already gather so much evidence that there wasn't any doubt about this. The only issue left here to discuss is convincing users to TRY for themselves, to be convinced.

I read some comments online that, some of those YouTubers that initially suspected GSX was the cause of the CTD, and then had to post retraction videos when overwhelming evidence of the contrary started to come out, has been "paid" or "forced" by us to post a retraction! This shows how much is wrong in today's world.

I'm also curious how many users will then take it back and make excuses. As I wrote in the text, I appreciate your work /Virtuali/ and thank you for the excellent part of MSFS that gave it a completely different flavor.Unfortunately, it's just a poorly timed release with MSFS problems, but that's a fate that sometimes won't be affected.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 11:14:16 pm by syphax »

karty3200

« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2022, 11:12:24 pm »

You just had bad luck, you released it at the wrong time, I find that MSFS customers are extremely demanding, I think they don't realize the work to make such an addon. I watched avgeek's stream and messaged him to turn off online data and everything worked perfectly as for everyone now we all know it's not from gsx

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2022, 11:16:00 pm »

You just had bad luck, you released it at the wrong time, I find that MSFS customers are extremely demanding, I think they don't realize the work to make such an addon. I watched avgeek's stream and messaged him to turn off online data and everything worked perfectly as for everyone now we all know it's not from gsx

I agree, but unfortunately not everyone saw through it.