Author Topic: No model for FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron  (Read 5889 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No model for FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2022, 05:18:38 am »
OK, I'm not going to go into this kind of discussion any further, so could you PLEASE give me a solution??

That's precisely the point I was trying to make: I already gave you SEVERAL solutions, but now I need to check others, before I can come back here again, because if you were one of the *other* users still waiting to get their FIRST answer, I'm sure you'll be fairly pissed off if seeing I spent all my time with a single users until *his* problem was fixed.

HINT: is called "Time sharing", and to close on your horrible "Sorry I have not seen opening hours", what are you trying to say here, again, that just because there aren't any opening hours posted, you can just ASSUME 24/7 support, let alone demand for it. 24/7 support is something expressively advertised because it's NOT to be taken for granted.

The norm should be what it's usually called "standard business hours".

n!ke^

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2022, 05:41:38 am »
If you need to check something, just let us know. "I need to check something" or anything like that. It doesn't take 2 minutes and everyone is happy. That's a normal good customer service, where you know "Perfect you're working on it, then I'll wait".  But after 4 hours of waiting and seeing that everything around one is answered everywhere (even repeatedly answered) it is just annoying.

And to "opening hours", no its not horrible when u try to blame me thats 4 AM on Saturday (is it not Sunday?)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2022, 05:45:55 am »
But after 4 hours of waiting and seeing that everything around one is answered everywhere (even repeatedly answered) it is just annoying.

When in fact the reality is exactly the opposite: you have been replied to many times, while lots of other users are still waiting for their first reply.

n!ke^

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2022, 06:03:57 am »
I understand you, I really do, but why don't you get help if it's too much?

Try to understand me, we all wait sooo long for GSX and now its there but u cant use it because the Installer want download the Jetway package. Thats frustaing when u are soo close. And then u see nearly every thread get a answer and u waiting 4 Hours for any kind of singal.

I mean no one on earth can handle everything alone. It seems to me that you do everything alone?

« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 06:13:03 am by n!ke^ »

n!ke^

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2022, 11:31:23 pm »
Umberto? Finaly i got the second package... What a birth...

My first test looks good so far. I hope it will now work everything.

Thanks for the Help and have a great start in the new Week.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2022, 11:33:15 pm »
Umberto? Finaly i got the second package... What a birth...

Just like that ? We haven't done anything to it! Your cloudflare node must have woken up, I don't see how else this could be explained.

n!ke^

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2022, 11:35:04 pm »
Ya maybe my cloudflare node had a looong sleep... I just run the Installer again and its works now. 8)