Author Topic: No model for FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron  (Read 5887 times)

tobyarnold

No model for FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron
« on: August 19, 2022, 01:04:27 am »
So I've managed to SOMEWHAT get GSX installed after an hour. (MSFS version)

When I click "GSX" with the couatul dialog window open it then goes to show "Error: No model found for title FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron". I've attached a photo. The GSX button goes white and doesn't do anything, and after that clicking it doesn't log anything.

Any advice?? I've gone to the universal installer and had it update about 5 times succeeding and nothing's changed. This is kinda bad?

tobyarnold

Re: No model for FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 01:09:58 am »
And when I try to run the coautul updater 2 .exe it then shows this

n!ke^

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 02:35:37 am »
So I've managed to SOMEWHAT get GSX installed after an hour. (MSFS version)

When I click "GSX" with the couatul dialog window open it then goes to show "Error: No model found for title FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron". I've attached a photo. The GSX button goes white and doesn't do anything, and after that clicking it doesn't log anything.

Any advice?? I've gone to the universal installer and had it update about 5 times succeeding and nothing's changed. This is kinda bad?

Got the same...

Error: no model for title FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\GSX\__init__.py", line 522, in <lambda>
  File ".\common\youcontrol.py", line 243, in showMenusWithSameTag
  File ".\common\youcontrol.py", line 84, in showContainer
  File ".\GSX\__init__.py", line 961, in checkOnGroundState
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 4037, in aircraftEngaged
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 4131, in materializeTrafficCones
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 4100, in materializeFuelManHole
  File ".\common\modelCustomization.py", line 1179, in getModelWithTitle
common.modelCustomization.ModelNotAvailable: No model of title FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 02:36:40 am »
I think the installation of the 2nd package, gsx-world-of-jeways, has failed for some reason, most likely server load.

This would explain the failure to find the Fuel Hydrant I see in your log. Try to uninstall and reinstall, and notice if you see any error reported while installing.

n!ke^

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 02:39:06 am »
I think the installation of the 2nd package, gsx-world-of-jeways, has failed for some reason, most likely server load.

This would explain the failure to find the Fuel Hydrant I see in your log. Try to uninstall and reinstall, and notice if you see any error reported while installing.

Already did 6-7 times... Maybe my image will help?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 02:46:52 am »
That line you highlighted is the result of the installer fixing a problem with airport packages with names not confirming to the standard, so it handles the issue gracefully.

Nothing to do with the likely missed install of the gsx-world-of-jetways package which should be installed together with the gsx-pro package. Are you installing or updating there ?

Do you have see links to both packages in your community folder ?

n!ke^

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 02:52:58 am »
That line you highlighted is the result of the installer fixing a problem with airport packages with names not confirming to the standard, so it handles the issue gracefully.

Nothing to do with the likely missed install of the gsx-world-of-jetways package which should be installed together with the gsx-pro package. Are you installing or updating there ?

Do you have see links to both packages in your community folder ?

I use the Trail Version for LSZH, i uninstall it complete (also Universal Installer), and reinstall and link it again.

Now i see 2 linked folder in my community folder:

fsdreamteam-gsx-pro
fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways-trial    <- That one is empty and i got a error when i try to open it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 02:55:37 am »

Does it work now ?

fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways-trial    <- That one is empty and i got a error when i try to open it.

remove it on your next windows startup.

senchay

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2022, 03:01:46 am »
"Do you have see links to both packages in your community folder ?"

Yes (im not the OP) but the entry shows with an invalid layout.json in addonlinker. So i did check why.

As OP posted already, the link to the gsx-world-of-jetways package is in the community folder. But at the "destination", meaning the real path in addon manager folder, is not existing.

I have only GSX Pro in the addonmanager folder. Also me did update many times by now.
Just thats its not the trial version for me, my missing folder is called fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways.

So with your answer to OP, did you mean we have to remove this folder and it will be automatically rebuild? Or that we really should fully delete the shortcut in the community folder?

n!ke^

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2022, 03:10:55 am »

Does it work now ?

remove it on your next windows startup.

No, still got the Error:

Error: no model for title FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\GSX\__init__.py", line 522, in <lambda>
  File ".\common\youcontrol.py", line 243, in showMenusWithSameTag
  File ".\common\youcontrol.py", line 84, in showContainer
  File ".\GSX\__init__.py", line 961, in checkOnGroundState
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 4037, in aircraftEngaged
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 4131, in materializeTrafficCones
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 4100, in materializeFuelManHole
  File ".\common\modelCustomization.py", line 1179, in getModelWithTitle
common.modelCustomization.ModelNotAvailable: No model of title FSDT_Fuel_Hydrant_Chevron

But when i move to the Parking position without a Gate it works a bit:

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_Traffic_Cone2'
CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_Traffic_Cone2'

When i go to GSX Settings i see i got a FSX Version?!

senchay

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2022, 03:15:54 am »
The FSX version thing is probably only a leftover.

Anyway, i found no way how to install the qworld of jetways package correctly so far. Maybe im misunderstanding.

Updating only downloads a few things. I guess ill just try reinstalling.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 03:17:28 am by senchay »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 03:18:49 am »
The 2nd jetways package is supposed to be installed together with the first gsx pro package, then are downloaded and installed together.

Have you selected the option to keep the installation files ? If yes, do you have both ZIP files in this folder ?

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\PackagesCache

If you chose not to save them, you won't see anything there so, try uninstalling and reinstalling, and notice if the installation downloads and installs everything.

senchay

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2022, 03:20:10 am »
I dont have the files anymore, no. I chose not to keep them. Not much space anymore ^^ But ill reinstall now and report back. Thanks so far.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2022, 03:24:09 am »
Not much space anymore ^^ .

That's an useful info, which might have explained the problem, between the ZIP files themselves and the extra space required to uncompressed them, you might end up with too few space for the archives to extract, resulting in a failure to install all packages.

n!ke^

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2022, 03:29:14 am »
I try now a complete new Installation with all Products and now i got a Error after i press "link" with GSX Pro

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Der Index und die Länge müssen sich auf eine Position in der Zeichenfolge beziehen.
Parametername: length
   bei System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
   bei Couatl_Updater2.Program.FindAirportsInPackages(DirectoryInfo dirinfo)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 03:31:12 am by virtuali »