Author Topic: GSX NOT WORKING P3D V4.5  (Read 1016 times)

pushkarr95

GSX NOT WORKING P3D V4.5
« on: May 10, 2022, 07:04:52 pm »
Dear Team,
I have been trying to fix GSX issue in P3Dv4.5 since the day I bought it. Inspite of adding the folders to AV exclusion I still get this message attached herewith in the screenshot and my FSDT live updater crashes. I have tried every bit of solution but to no good. I hope to get some help on this forum and solve the issue asap.
Thanks and Regards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX NOT WORKING P3D V4.5
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 10:44:45 am »
I moved your post to the correct support section ( you posted it in the GSX Backdoor, which only discuss future upgrades ). Likely, if you posted it in the support section, you would have noticed the sticky thread about this, named "GSX Couatl scripting engine hasn't started **SOLVED**", with a solution on the first reply, which I'll repeat again here:

As discussed in so many other posts about this, your problem is surely caused by the antivirus.

Some users reported success using the new FSDT Universal installer that has been posted on the NEWS section of the Home page.

http://www.virtualisoftware.com/update/FSDT_Universal_Installer.exe

Install the Universal Installer, start it with the "FSDT Installer" icon from the Desktop, and use it to update all products.