Author Topic: Baggage loading get stuck at 50 % still  (Read 1245 times)

MusicBoy

Baggage loading get stuck at 50 % still
« on: March 18, 2022, 04:16:24 pm »
So Im flying from EGCC to EDDF, the Balance Section said only cpt 1 and 3. GSX did load it, drives off and the aft loader is always in position. Never leaves. I have to re-start GSX. So it seems to be a problem with the A320 communicating between the Boarding section and GSX. Any fix for this? I might have to add though, that I have FIRST experienced this on the A321. Now on the A320 by the FsLabs so just the A319 missing. Maybe FSDT and FsLabs should check that out together. In the FsLabs forums I was not the only user experiencing this bug so far.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 04:47:46 pm by MusicBoy »

adidanuleasa

Re: Baggage loading get stuck at 50 % still
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 07:34:57 pm »
Just to add, I can confirm I occasionally get this error too.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 10:26:20 pm »
Please always verify with an airplane that doesn't control GSX by itself, because otherwise it's impossible for us to know if the problem happens within GSX itself, or it's related to the way the airplane code controls it.

MusicBoy

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 01:38:39 pm »
So it seems to be only the FsLabs Aircraft. I have figured out that when the FsLabs distributes the cargo just into one compartment, I can substract 10 to 20 kgs from this compartment and move them into the second main compartment. It is still annoying but its a fix for now though. As said, I suggest that FSDT and FsLabs check on that together.