Author Topic: GSX close my simulator **SOLVED, NOT a GSX problem**  (Read 1369 times)

Juan86270

GSX close my simulator **SOLVED, NOT a GSX problem**
« on: March 07, 2022, 07:25:40 pm »
hello fsdreamteam
I have the p3d v5.3 version since I installed gsx the simulator suddenly closes me.
Can somebody help me
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 08:46:29 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX close my simulator
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 08:46:15 am »
As discussed, so many times already, GSX CANNOT crash your sim.

You are mislead thinking this, because there's a KNOWN bug in the Simconnect menu that, sometimes, freezes the sim and, of course, it doesn't have anything to do with GSX, it can happen with another other application with a menu, and even with the default ATC menu.

This is supposed to have been fixed in 5.3 HF2. You just say you have 5.3 so, it's not clear if you installed the latest hotfix or not.

Juan86270

Re: GSX close my simulator **SOLVED, NOT a GSX problem**
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 04:02:44 pm »
hello, today I installed a new windows, I deleted all the information on my disk, I reinstalled the simulator, and everything was perfect, when I installed gsx, the problem started again, I have nothing installed in the simulator, only gsx I have version 5.3.15.281131

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Q
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 06:03:18 pm »
hello, today I installed a new windows, I deleted all the information on my disk, I reinstalled the simulator, and everything was perfect, when I installed gsx, the problem started again, I have nothing installed in the simulator, only gsx

You don't seem to understand: the problem will not happen UNTIL you use an application the Simconnect menu, like GSX, but could be any other app, because it's the MENU SYSTEM ITSELF ( which is provided by the Simulator ) that crashes, NOT GSX!!

It's supposed to be fixed with the latest Hotfix.

I have version 5.3.15.281131

Exactly, that's NOT the latest version. Download and install HF2 from LM to fix the problem.