Author Topic: Baggage never arrive at the aircraft while boarding, again **not an GSX issue**  (Read 1162 times)

BerndB

Hi Umberto, unfortunetly the issue is back again. It was solved, after the update as i have told you, but it came back with the further updates since then. I can´t tell when and which update brought the issue back, bacause i´am follow your advice, and run the updater every time again before i start simming.

in short words: Everything works perfectly (as usual with your great app) but once the baggage trains have left the gate after the boarding started, they never come back with the baggage and the boarding never finish. I have to restart the position to request a pushback etc.
It' s an issue on the departure gate only so far. At the arrival gate everything works perfectly in the correct order.

I´am using a special LUA script from CaptPero (Peter Rosendahl) which automates all nessecary keypresses, and provide the ability to implement the GSX-commands into our Jeehell MCDU in our Homecockpit. But Peter has already updated this script to some minor changes nessecarly with your GSX-update.

reg. Bernd
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 11:21:44 pm by BerndB »

mahaii

Re: Baggage never arrive at the aircraft while boarding, again
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 11:30:39 am »
Dear Umberto

please note that I experience the same issue(s). Boarding never really starts and never really ends. Position reset required (and manual payload adjustment @ A32x) to activate the next step, start/push.
I have a fresh setup, clean Win11, no custom fixes or whatever, clean P3D with FSLabs, no LUA scripts or similar in use/installed. It worked perfectly before, so I am not sure if there is a relation to Win11 or to the "new looking updater" which also crashes at step 3 of 35 (?) ....

completed re-install of GSX and FSLabs, no success. Excludes for defender for all directories including win temp folder and all the app data stuff set,  no success.

Pls help :-)

Brgds
Matthias

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 03:21:46 pm »
As explained in so many other threads, the FIRST and ONLY thing you should do, before any report is:

- Test with a default airplane, one that doesn't control GSX by itself.

- Test with NO add-on scripts of any kind.

THIS way, we can establish if the problem happens BECAUSE of the external control or not. IF this is the case, when can THEN establish if we need to fix something from our side, or discuss with whoever made the external integration, to understand if something in the update might have affected their code.

BerndB

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 10:40:49 pm »
Hi Umberto, you where right. I´ve tested GSX again with the Lua-script disabled and it seems GSX is working normal, with baggage arriving while boarding. I´ll get in touch with the dev of the script to get things right.