Author Topic: Loader Sections FsLabs Aircraft  (Read 1650 times)

MusicBoy

Loader Sections FsLabs Aircraft
« on: March 02, 2022, 04:28:37 pm »
Im just currious as I wanted to fly the A321 again and yet I had to restart GSX again because it was stuck: When the FsLabs balances itself and the A321 will send a request for baggage loading out for just compartment 2 and 3 ( which means ONLY the front cargo area ) , why is the second baggage loader even driving? THat is my first question and my second is: Both did drive up, the front loader did its job fine but the aft one is stuck in its place and GSX yells at me: 50 % baggage loading done but the front comparetment, as it should be , according to the MCDU, is completely done! There IS NO bagge to be loaded in the aft section ? So I had to restart GSx again and was sitting there for an hour again just waiting.

I mean , shouldnt there be a fix for this?

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 05:13:36 pm by MusicBoy »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Loader Sections FsLabs Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 10:38:04 am »
GSX baggage loaders don't have any dependency on the *actual* cargo loaded on the airplane. Nothing in the GSX code checks the cargo quantity to know if it should stop, this is very different that, for example, the fuel.

Whether you see one or two loaders, it has no relationship with the airplane load, the only thing that controls which and how many loaders you'll see, is:

- the airplane cargo doors configuration

- the eventual disabling of a loader in a scenery customization

The actual cargo capacity doesn't affect in any way the loading process, it will only control the number of baggage/cargo carts that will be created, so GSX will assume the process is completed when all carts have passed through, what's happening in the airplane own payload is completely irrelevant.

As usual, always try with an airplane that doesn't control GSX by itself, because that's the only way to know if something must be fixed in GSX.

MusicBoy

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 11:58:28 pm »
Thanks for the help so far,
But which Aircraft would that be? I do own only the FsLabs besides the default P3D Aircraft. I want to add though: the Aft Cargo Door didnt even open up so this might have been the FsLabs problem? Might be that GSX would have needed it to at least be open until the carts at the FWD Cargo hold have been gone through.

MusicBoy

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 02:51:14 pm »
So ... uhm... it happend again that it completely froze. I did send FsLabs the ATSU log for now. I had to manually open up the Cargo doors, the carts drive off, never come back but you can see in this screenshot, that the cart WITH the containers does show up but not drive off. I hope we find a fix soon ( FSDt and / or FsLabs ) as Im getting confused.

Thanks a lot!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 03:04:17 pm »
But which Aircraft would that be? I do own only the FsLabs besides the default P3D Aircraft.

You can try with a default P3D aircraft, the Constellation for example might work. Or, if you still have FSX installed, you could just copy the 737 and A321 from the FSX Simobject\Airplanes folder in the P3D Simobject\Airplanes, they work just fine and are useful for testing.

Knowing if the problem happens only when the airplane is in control of GSX is the first step of finding a fix.