Author Topic: No parking spots in some airports **SOLVED**  (Read 6186 times)

Michael Moe

No parking spots in some airports **SOLVED**
« on: February 11, 2022, 08:57:55 am »
Hi,
I just updated the Cuatl and got this .

What is wrong and how can i get back to GSXL2 in KLAS?

https://ibb.co/xHf7Zc9

https://ibb.co/DGR8Xvk (GSX error)

Thanks
Michael moe
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 12:43:16 pm by virtuali »

LeeMcGrath

Re: No parking spots in some airports
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 09:37:18 am »
Hello,

I did the Couatl Live Update this morning........the one about the GSX Fix fuel truck........and since then I can't use GSX at any airport.......either payware and I also tried a default airport.....same issue.
I tried different aircraft that I know work at different airports that I know GSX work and it's the same

If I open the airport position editor.....there is nothing available to choose from like there used to be......it's al greyed out

It had all been working fine until I did the update.

I tried recreating the last flight I did from EKCH - EGKK as I know they were both working fine before 2 days.......and now it's the same '{GSX} There are no parkings available at this airport' message each time I try to open GSX

I have tried rebuilding the airport cahce from the menu.....I've restarted the PC numerous times and tried the update again.....makes no difference

Nothing has changed on my PC since my last flight........the only thing I have done is the GSX update

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Michael Moe

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 09:47:16 am »
Hi again

It seems to be not only related to KLAS but to more airport as well.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 09:48:25 am »
Didnt see you post before now but i have the same issue i think in P3dv5. I thought it was KLAS to begin with.

Michael Moe

LeeMcGrath

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 09:50:12 am »
Yeah it's strange.....all was perfectly fine until I updated

jonathan_f

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 10:12:51 am »
Yep I have the same issue in P3Dv5.3.

Was fine last weekend and then did the GSX update today and I get the same message now about "no parkings" - tried at WFSS ZSPD and also DD RJAA, and restarted COUTL etc etc etc.

EDIT: FSDT KORD works, if that helps.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 10:21:52 am by jonathan_f »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 10:36:26 am »
This is strange.

Of course I checked that everything worked *before* posting the update, and I cannot reproduce it, but it's should be fixed by recreating the airport cache, which is something that is done automatically anyway after using the updater.

Have you seen any errors during or after the cache regeneration ?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 10:38:41 am by virtuali »

DoubleU

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2022, 10:45:28 am »
Same happened to me at EGLL this morning. Couatl crashed and I was able to restart in-sim, but I have no parking position on any airport I have a custom .ini file for. I tried EGKK afterwards (log below). No errors when rebuilding cache.

couatl v4.0 (build 4612)
panic log started on Fri Feb 11 10:15:21 2022

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\GSX\__init__.py", line 919, in onSimStart
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 3868, in reset
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 276, in destroy
  File ".\common\criticalsection.py", line 23, in _synchronized
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\baggageTrain.py", line 148, in dematerialize
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 239, in detachObjects
AttributeError: IKSimObjectMover instance has no attribute 'detachObjects'
{'Airport': 'EGKK', 'User Pos': (51.155323013812094, -0.165437646150003, 64.2168 m, 4.47884 m, 347.67999277664455, 0.004996676929295063, -0.0, -0.0, 4.572, 1.0)}
User collision geometries reloaded
onExitedAirport EGLL
Added Menu SubItem "Customize airport positions..." (parentId 83, id 99)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 10:53:02 am »
Your error shows you don't have the latest files of the update. It must be the usual problem of Cloudflare needing time to sync all its local nodes when updates are released.

Try running the updater again.

Lisler

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2022, 11:01:05 am »
Hello,

I had updated GSX through the Live Updater last night, after a prompt before a flight from KDTW to EDDF with gsx and couatl working fine and as usual.
This morning I tried to start another flight from EDDF and I got this message "[GSX] There are no parkings at this airport" which is odd since I only had parked this aircraft there last night (Gate B24) and it worked. I tried in EGLL, KDTW, EHAM, YSSY, KLAX, KSDF and VHHH, nada always the same message.

During the update with the FSDT Live Updater I had no issues no errors no skips and the update didn't take unusually long. I had not changed anything on or with my system (nor P3dv4) during before or after the update.

So I hope someone here can help me because I have the strong feeling that this update caused this.

Thanks,

Lisler
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 11:05:37 am by Lisler »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2022, 11:12:41 am »
Please don't open new posts about the SAME issue, when one with a clear subject about it has already been opened.

By opening new threads, you would be missing some information that might have been useful to fix your problem which were posted in the main thread, like the last one here, which suggested to run the Live Update again, because it's possible you might not get all the correct files, due to the network propagation of updated files across the whole Cloudflare network.

Lisler

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2022, 11:16:25 am »
Sorry about that, i considered this issue to be similar but not the same since its two different simulators i.e. P3dv4 and P3dv5, point taken... I have run the updater multiple times over the last hour thinking it may be a cloud sync issue but it hasn't worked.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2022, 11:20:19 am »
I have run the updater multiple times over the last hour thinking it may be a cloud sync issue but it hasn't worked.

Have you tried it after my post where I suggested to do so, which was about 20 minutes ago ?

Because, before I posted, I triggered a refresh of the update files, which usually fixes the issue of some locations still not getting the updates. There are 260+ nodes, sometimes it takes a while to update them all, but which ones are updated first it completely outside our control.

Lisler

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2022, 11:21:50 am »
about 12 Minutes ago I last tried and I'm currently retrying.

yosm

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2022, 11:23:27 am »
Same issue here after running the updater twice just now. I have this issue at EHAM in P3D.

I also tried rebuilding the airport Cache but it seems to not work. The feeback that Couatl is done comes after 2 sec but the cache is not really build again.

Thank you.

Yori Smulders