Author Topic: GSX Error Couatl needs to restart  (Read 1307 times)

Iceman II

GSX Error Couatl needs to restart
« on: January 05, 2022, 01:08:23 pm »
Hi Team,

I was finishing up a day of work behind the computer adding GSX Jetways to my KSEA scenery and repositioning all the ground equipment when I noticed one of my jetways displayed an incorrect logo that I had previously added. When I corrected the logo I received a Couatl error message requesting a restart, unfortunately after the restart I receive this message again.  I rebooted the computer and restarted P3Dv5.3 but whenever I load a flight at KSEA I always get the same Couatl error message.

I dont understand the error log to pin point the issue. Can you please take a look at the code.

thanks
IM

Iceman II

Re: GSX Error Couatl needs to restart
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 01:10:39 pm »
Also here is my GSX ini file.

thx
IM

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 04:52:12 pm »
Your error log is not detailed enough to understand the problem so, you need to enable logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX settings, and post the COUATL.LOG ( not ERR ) file which will be generated, after the error will come up again.

Iceman II

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 10:49:12 am »
Hi Umberto, thank you for your rely.

Here's a log that seems to have more substance.

thanks for your help

IM

Iceman II

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 12:16:11 pm »
Umberto, for what is worth today I did some trouble shooting and found that the brown colored jetways are causing the problem. In the INI file I simply removed the word brown and all is good again.

Not sure why but this worked.