Author Topic: no x-mess presents ?  (Read 2300 times)

torsten

no x-mess presents ?
« on: December 30, 2021, 10:46:57 am »
...like Towing, Lavatory service and so on ??

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: no x-mess presents ?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 11:19:28 am »
Sigh. Here we go again.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 11:35:17 am »
He thinks that continuing to repeat the same thing over and over, would increase the chances of thing appearing in the order HE would like them to appear.

As already discussed in recent posts, the next update for GSX will feature Walk-in gates.

That is, passengers exiting from stairs and going directly to the terminal on foot, without using a bus. With full customization of the routes they'll take, parking by parking, airport by airport.

It's already working very nicely, we just need to do extra testing and modeling, but we hope to release it early next year, before February, which will mark the 10th anniversary of GSX. I'm repeating this again, that's 10 years of FREE UPGRADES for all those smart users that bought it in 2012 when it came out.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 05:28:19 pm by virtuali »

Agera

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 02:46:12 pm »
He thinks that continuing to repeat the same thing over and over, would increase the chances of thing appearing in the order HE would like them to appear.

As already discussed in recent posts, the next update for GSX will feature Walk-in gates.

That is, passengers exiting from stairs and going directly to the terminal on foot, without using a bus. With full customization of the routes they'll take, parking by parking, airport by airport.

It's already working very nicely, we just need to do extra testing and modeling, but we hope to release it early next year, before February, which will mark the 10-th anniversary of GSX. I'm repeating this again, that's 10 years of FREE UPGRADES for all those smart users that bought it in 2012 when it came out.
Sounds really great! Looking forward to the update and I appreciate the continued development of GSX  ;D Happy New Year FSDT Staff

torsten

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 09:09:25 pm »

It's already working very nicely, we just need to do extra testing and modeling, but we hope to release it early next year, before February, which will mark the 10th anniversary of GSX. I'm repeating this again, that's 10 years of FREE UPGRADES for all those smart users that bought it in 2012 when it came out.

Ok, lets see what is included in the update.

Airmaz1

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2021, 09:24:01 pm »

I'm really looking forward to this!

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2021, 02:55:05 am »
I'm very much aware of that, hence my response.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2021, 09:39:33 am »
Ok, lets see what is included in the update.

It will be included what I've just said it will.

disco79stu

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 03:05:11 pm »
we hope to release it early next year, before February,

hi,
so it seem that did't quite work out, is there any new info on the release date for this cool update? :)
really looking forward to it!
thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 06:52:25 pm »
so it seem that did't quite work out, is there any new info on the release date for this cool update? :)

It didn't worked out, because a bug has been reported with the Fuel Truck:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25905.0.html

which took some days to investigate. We always give the highest priority to bugfixes, when they are properly reported.

The Walk-in gates are already done, but we need to create some sample airport customization files ( it won't be automatic, every gate must be configured manually ) for some of our airports that could use that feature, like the Hawaii airports or Basel.

Then we need to update the manual, and also do some testing, because we made lots of changes due to the work done for MSFS.