Author Topic: Addon Scenery integrated with SODE Jetway, how to change into Default Jetway?P3D  (Read 1644 times)

flightsimindo

does anyone know how to change Addon Scenery with integrated SODE Jetway, but i want to change the jetway using default jetway P3D?

Example of the scenery : https://onesimstore.com/product/project-max-wahi-yogyakarta-international-fsx-p3dv4-and-v5/175

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
I'm very lost as to what it is you're trying to accomplish here. To remove the SODE jetways that come with the airport, you can go into C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml and remove the XML file associated with that airport, but that won't automatically make default jetways appear, which is why I'm lost as to what it is you're trying to accomplish here.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
does anyone know how to change Addon Scenery with integrated SODE Jetway, but i want to change the jetway using default jetway P3D?

Maybe you wanted to say you want to replace the SODE jetway the scenery came with, with GSXS/SODE jetways ? That would be something you *might* want to do, since I doubt you would really want to "downgrade" a scenery which already came with SODE jetways to go back to default jetways.

If you want to the logical thing, that is replacing the jetways with GSX jetways, if they are SODE, you must first delete their SODE XML file from the C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml  and THEN you can proceed to add them back with GSX.

If, instead, you really want to go back to default jetways as you wrote, first the question has nothing to do with GSX, you would still have to remove the XML SODE file, and will have to open the scenery file with ADE, add jetways and save it back. This would downgrade the scenery to using the default model in the sim, but if you want to replace it with a custom model, using the default jetway system, you would have to model a custom model from scratch, using 3DS Max and the P3D SDK and you'll have to understand how jetways work. But I guess if you know how to do that, you know enough of scenery design you wouldn't made the original question in the first place...