Author Topic: GSX P3D V5.1 ISSUE  (Read 3252 times)

juaniberia

GSX P3D V5.1 ISSUE
« on: April 27, 2021, 06:40:37 pm »
Hello

Im having following issue with GSX and Fslabs A320. Please find attached the picture.

Also with GSX “Enable” the keyboard freeze and I have to disable GSX for the keyboard to work again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX P3D V5.1 ISSUE
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 02:35:33 pm »
Im having following issue with GSX and Fslabs A320. Please find attached the picture.

The picture doesn't tell much, other than generically misplaced vehicles, which are usually the result of having edited the airplane configuration file in the wrong way, which is not required on the FS Labs A320, since it comes with an internal GSX configuration, so there's no need to edit it.

Try to revert to the stock GSX configuration using the RESET button in airplane configuration editor, then choose "Restart Couatl" from the Couatl settings menu.

Also with GSX “Enable” the keyboard freeze and I have to disable GSX for the keyboard to work again.

This surely doesn't happen and if it does, it's surely not caused by GSX but, most likely, by another add-on that uses the keyboard in a non-standard way ( check any 3rd party camera utility, some of them do that ), or has some kind of keyboard conflict with GSX.

Of course, if you don't Enable GSX, it won't work at all, so you must solve the keyboard conflict ( either in GSX or in the other add-on ) or disable the conflicting add-on.

juaniberia

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 04:47:40 pm »
This is my issue:
 I set the Aircraft on stand. I set up everthing with atsu, but once I request for FUEL or Boarding, the Pc Keyboard (or part of it) dont respond. Ctrl+Shit+12 works, shows the GSX menu, but for exmpl, I press "S" for external view and it doesnt work. No third part addons for camera.

I should disable GSX and then Enable back and request push back.  

I know It sounds a Bit strange, but it only happens with FsLabs. I repeat, the GSX menu works but other keys doesnt work... 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 10:12:12 pm »
I know It sounds a Bit strange, but it only happens with FsLabs. I repeat, the GSX menu works but other keys doesnt work... 

I'm not sure how this can possibly have anything to do with GSX. In fact, from your report it seems the only key that works is the GSX one. GSX surely don't ever try to use the "S" key, for example.

Could be the FS Labs itself is able to take control of the keyboard to let you *type* in the MCDU ? Maybe something that must be done to "release" it ?

juaniberia

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 09:58:29 am »
It’s strange. Apart for that problem, I call for boarding and no passengers coming. I don’t see them.

I have GSX 2 Expansion license. I’ve reinstalled GSX 3 times, and nothing .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 10:11:48 am »
It’s strange. Apart for that problem, I call for boarding and no passengers coming. I don’t see them.

Which scenery you used ? Visible passengers require SODE jetways, and I believe there's a clear message from GSX if you are boarding on a scenery with no SODE jetways, about passengers not being visible because of that.

If the scenery *does* have SODE jetways instead, the reason why you don't see them might be related to their number. And again, the FS Labs is different than other planes, since it's supposed to TELL GSX the passenger number, which is firstly set on its MCDU provided the plane has been correctly configured to use GSX and the passenger number is set correctly, because GSX with the FS Labs relies on the plane to know how many passengers you have.

On other airplanes (those that don't control GSX, for example PMDG), the passenger number is either estimated by GSX depending on the payload ( default option ) or you'll see a prompt from GSX asking you to insert the passenger number manually, if the Estimate passenger option is disabled in the GSX Settings.

But again, all of this assumes that, in order to SEE passengers ( on jetways, at least ), the scenery MUST have SODE jetways.

An easy way to check if your passengers are working is to go to a parking in the open. In that case, passengers will use a Bus and Stairs, and will be always visible IF GSX Level 2 is Active, regardless the kind of jetways used by the scenery.

juaniberia

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 11:14:27 am »
Here 2 pictures. Same Problem. Remote stand PMDG737.
I requested passengers, the crew arrives (only pilots dont know the rest of crew)....Then boarding is compleate and I havent see any bus with any passengers...then GSX requesto to close doors.

https://i.ibb.co/7G59kNz/1.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/PN96Xm3/2.jpg
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:32:14 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 12:35:27 pm »
Here 2 pictures. Same Problem. Remote stand PMDG737.

You have edited the internal GSX airplane configuration, and flagged the 737 to be a "Cargo" airplane, which can be seen by the usage of the cargo-styled stairs. Of course, since you told GSX that's a cargo airplane, it won't obviously show any passengers, just the crew and the loadmaster ( the guy with the notebook ).

Open the airplane configuration in GSX, press the RESET button and Restart Couatl, so GSX will use its own internal configuration for the PMDG 737 instead of the one you edited.

juaniberia

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 08:11:40 am »
Thanks Guys! I think I fixed!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk