Author Topic: ils  (Read 15167 times)

tonidanbv

ils
« on: December 30, 2007, 04:32:54 am »
none of the x frequencies are working tried several. eg edwards airbase 110.10 38x will set as 37y.

Can somone help.

step by step procedure to set up ils would be appreciated

Flags

Re: ils
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 03:18:54 am »
Ditto!

Yxin

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 10:12:14 am »
Same thing happens for me.
And each time time i press X to make it go back, it bounces back to Y, and the number in the display drops by one.
I see alot of ppl have this problem, in this forum also, but nobody seems to be able to help?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 01:23:09 pm »
I've read that some people had this problem so I tried it as well.

At the first try, it happened to me as well. But, for no apparent reason, it then started to behave correctly. I don't have any idea why it might happen. Maybe it's something related to another FSX setting, or to which airplane has been loaded before.

Will look into it. Knowing why it happens only sometimes might be useful to find a workaround.

Yxin

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 02:23:33 pm »
Good to know its being looked into. Thx in advance :)

Yxin

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 09:36:33 pm »
A very very quick and dirty temporary solution is to pause the game, select another aircraft, set the frequenzy and switch back to the hornet. At least that works for me.
Still, it kinda ruins the whole feel of the fligth, so it would be nice if you here at dreamteam would be able to come up with a solution :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 09:45:39 pm »
I'm sure there's no need to do something as convoluted. I'm sure that ILS selection normally works, it's just I need to find what triggers the odd behaviour.

Yxin

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 10:13:04 pm »
Well, it has yet to work a single time for me. I reinstalled the whole fsx shebang earlier today with no luck.  :-\
So it seems im stuck with what i wrote above for the time being. But hey, it sort of works  :)
Obtw; Its a beautiful aircraft.

Yxin

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 03:47:57 pm »
Any update on this issue yet?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 03:56:12 pm »
When we'll have an update, be sure it will be posted here. I'm still not able to reproduce it consistently: sometimes it just works as expected, other times the problem appear.

Yxin

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 04:27:31 pm »
Ok, thx :)

tonidanbv

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 07:03:27 am »
Any updates ???

JamesChams

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 06:53:35 am »
When we'll have an update, be sure it will be posted here. I'm still not able to reproduce it consistently: sometimes it just works as expected, other times the problem appear.

Mr. Umberto Colapicchioni / "Virtuali",

If you are going to fix this issue ... can you, please, fix the "No Flight Plan loaded-Click the SEQ Button / MSCRV80.dll CTD" issue as well, since it is a consistent issue.  I know that you've told us before; but if its possible.... Thank you.

Also, I've had this same issue with the F/A-18 but, I use ITRA's ActivePanel NAVSTACK as my workaround; not necessarily availible to every one and certainly not (cheap) affordable.

ITRA's ActivePanel NAVSTACK Home Page: http://sim.itra.de/default_en.htm

« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:06:56 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:42 am »
As I've said, several times already, we can't fix anything in the F-18, unless Microsoft decides to release an update.

The only thing that we can do with regard to possible issues, is to find workarounds, for example, in case of the crash with the SEQ button, we found it only happens if a flight is loaded and it contained an active flight plan when it was saved. The workaround, in this case, is to always save flights without a flight plan active, and always load a flight plan separately.

With regard to the NAV frequency selection as I've said, several times already, this is NOT consistent. I wasn't able to reproduce it initially, then it happened a couple of times, then it disappeared again. It maybe depends on a FSX setting, maybe international settings or something like that.

Voodoo

• Voodoo's Hangar
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 03:09:59 am »
See the following link on this board for a fix posted by Razgriz:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=896.0
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:46:08 pm by Voodoo »
FSX Community Tweaks and Fixes at Voodoo's Hangar - voodoo.wikispaces.com