Author Topic: MIA  (Read 4866 times)

mpo645

MIA
« on: December 21, 2009, 02:44:44 pm »
Guys,

Just saying an FSDT Miami International Airport would be a huge hit for you guys in terms of $$$$$$$$$.... huge seller... why not do it?

SirIsaac726

Re: MIA
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 05:44:09 pm »
Why not do TPA then?  Really, my point is, there are far too many airports.

Also, I expected a topic about someone missing in action. :P

ESzczesniak

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 08:32:43 pm »
...Really, my point is, there are far too many airports...

Exactly.  At this point I'm not even bothering with thinking about what airports need to be made.  Truthfully any U.S. airport and most European (less for just because the trip across the pond is just too long) will be bought by me if it's from FSDT.  Sure, I'm looking to find big airports for FSX like LAX, DEN and SFO.  However, if it's got Class C airspace or better surrounding it I'm sure I'll find a reason to buy it.  Just looking forward to HNL and DFW in the near future and then hearing what's on the board after that.

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 05:08:59 am »
Its a good idea. If they made each idea and I bought each of them Id be living in the garage ;D

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 10:45:56 am »
Guys,

Just saying an FSDT Miami International Airport would be a huge hit for you guys in terms of $$$$$$$$$.... huge seller... why not do it?

I'm sure it would be a huge hit, but I wouldn't expect to see them do another airport that is so close to KFLL. Believe me, if they did KMIA I would buy it in an instant.

From what I have read in the other forums, it appears the KMIA isn't in the works for FlyTampa as well as for Imaginesim,

We may need to wait for ORBX to do a Florida area to get a KMIA done, if they do ever end up doing more US areas after the PNW.

ESzczesniak

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 01:41:10 pm »
...but I wouldn't expect to see them do another airport that is so close to KFLL...

I think you're right about that point, but it's really a shame.  One of my favorite pairings in FS9 was the great combo of SFO and LAX.  I love the FSDT stuff, but right now they're all so spread out (at least 3 hour flights) that I tend to only be able to get them on one end of my flight.

It would be great to have some RJ to 737 flights lasting an hour or maybe two between their great airports.  KORD and KJFK isn't too bad, but still a bit on the long side for me--I'm a little ADHD and the best parts of flight are takeoff and landing :)  Right now I'm enjoying the proximity of FSDT JFK and FlyTampa BOS.