Author Topic: FSL Airbus loader setting keeps getting removed  (Read 1695 times)

w6kd

FSL Airbus loader setting keeps getting removed
« on: February 08, 2021, 12:16:26 am »
Starting with the FSL A320, I get belt loaders...not the appropriate loaders for this acft.

I use the GSX aircraft config menu to set the loader type for both cargo doors to "AUTO" using the checkbox and click "SAVE".  I reset GSX, and the hi-lift loaders appear and the tugs bring the correct AKH containers.

Next time I start the sim, I have the wrong (belt) loaders back again.  I looked at the gsx.cfg file for the A320, and the uldcode = AUTO setting has been changed to uldcode = ""

I then manually edited the gsx.cfg file to set uldcode = AKH...and again, when I start the sim, the uldcode in the gsx.cfg file has been replaced with a null string "" and I'm back to belt loaders.

This is really frustrating.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSL Airbus loader setting keeps getting removed
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 11:23:39 am »
Starting with the FSL A320, I get belt loaders...not the appropriate loaders for this acft.

The configuration that comes by default with GSX uses AKH containers, which are the appropriate dedicated Airbus ULD so, be sure to remove EVERY GSX.CFG file, and see if they work.

Not sure why you can't save your modifications but, first see if it works correctly with the default configuration GSX is supplied with. You want the editor to show "GSX internal data".