Author Topic: GSX recognizes SODE VDGS but doesn't activate it  (Read 2072 times)

airbadger

GSX recognizes SODE VDGS but doesn't activate it
« on: January 08, 2021, 11:26:42 pm »
I've run into an issue a couple of times now, most recently at FS Studio's YVR in which GSX doesn't activate SODE VDGS. When I go into the jetway customization menu, it recognizes VDGS just fine on the greyed-out Parking system dropdown. Plus, I can activate VDGS manually from SODE's menu so it's not like VDGS itself isn't working. Is this a GSX thing or do I need to go to the scenery dev? GSX activates the SODE jetways just fine.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX recognizes SODE VDGS but doesn't activate it
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 12:54:36 pm »
It's not clear from your post if the problem happens only with that scenery, or in general you cannot activate SODE VGDS on *every* airport.

Because if it happens only in that scenery, I'm afraid you probably know the answer already: VGDS work perfectly fine with FSDT CYVR. If, instead, it's a problem that happens in other airports with too, if you could find me an another example of a 3rd party scenery in which you cannot activate SODE VGDS from GSX, but you can in SODE, then we'll look into it.