Author Topic: GSX, Addon Manager and all other FSDT products not working!  (Read 1669 times)

Viggi3

GSX, Addon Manager and all other FSDT products not working!
« on: January 01, 2021, 10:30:28 am »
Hello

I have this problem for a few days now, that when I go into a flight in FSX, GSX doesn't load, when I tried to fix it, because it sometimes doesn't work, so I just start the simulator again to fix it. But this time it didn't work, after that I wanted to look in the Addon Manager for a solution, the problem was:the Addon Manager didn't load. So I selected "restart Couatl" in the addons menu and the button disappeared. Reinstalling everything also didn't work for me, I also noticed that when FSX was running, that Couatl wasn't doing that.
All my FSDT products GSX, GSX L2, KMEM and KLAX, aren't working because of couatl I guess? Please help me!

Greetings!

StewCal

Re: GSX, Addon Manager and all other FSDT products not working!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 11:42:59 pm »
If you are using the FSLabs A320 series there is a glitch that if you start the APU the fuel decreases because the apu is using it.  GSX sees the fuel decreasing and will keep adding the fuel that the apu uses.  Thus the fueler never leaves.  Even more annoying is that if you start the apu before push and you do not push right away the fueler will magically return screwing up the push.  It would be nice if the GSX folks would make it so there is a bit more leeway before more fuel is called for.

Hope this helps

Steve G.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX, Addon Manager and all other FSDT products not working!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 06:05:05 pm »
- Configure the antivirus and add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions

- Disable the firewall

- Run the FSDT Live Update