Author Topic: GSX still crashing upon arriving  (Read 1873 times)

alexm90

GSX still crashing upon arriving
« on: November 27, 2020, 01:47:36 pm »
Sadly the issue with the scripting engine fail is not solved on my end. Im using P3D v4.5 and the latest FSlabs Build. Everytime I arrive at the gate, the scripting engine stops - the last time I ran the live updater was today (11/27/20) directly before this flight. I attached the log file from GSX.

Please get back to me and lets fix this.

alexm90

Re: GSX still crashing upon arriving
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 03:47:04 pm »
Next flight - next crash. See the attached log file this time.

alexm90

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 10:10:40 pm »
and again next sector to EDDG - again a GSX problem, i attached the log file. I guess that should now be enough log files for you to see what the problem might be.

KR
Alexander

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 02:16:05 pm »
No need to post other logs, we are checking this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 08:07:12 am »
Your problem happens because you manually switched to the 32 bit version of the Couatl engine, even if you use P3D 4.5.

If you did that because you had problems with the initial release, there's no reason to keep using that, since all the initial issues we had with the 64 bit version has already been fixed.

In any case, we fixed this bug even in the 32 bit version now, so if you run the FSDT Live Update, you should get it, but I still suggest to switch to 64 bit, since there's no reason to use the 32 bit version in P3D4.5 now.

alexm90

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 10:44:33 am »
Yes, I had problems with the 64bit version, switched back to 32bit and forgot about it. Thanks for looking into that, I will make the transition back to the 64bit version - is there anything I need to pay extra attention?

Thank you for your help.