Author Topic: Loading cargo on the PMDG 737NGXu BCF  (Read 2439 times)

LucaD

Loading cargo on the PMDG 737NGXu BCF
« on: November 05, 2020, 02:06:04 pm »
Hello everyone

I'm doing my first flight with GSX right now, in the 737NGXu BCF expansion.
What are the procedures to load cargo into the aircraft via GSX? Do I first set my payload, and then request boarding?
Because the cargo "packages" that GSX loads into the aircraft are dissappearing into the PMDG Cargo (when setting a payload, PMDG automatically puts visual cargo in the aircaft.) I there a way of stopping this?

Thank you!
Luca

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Loading cargo on the PMDG 737NGXu BCF
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 02:47:32 pm »
GSX never touches the airplane status, it doesn't even try to open doors automatically, because it might do things original airplane developers might not want so, it's up to airplane developers to check the various GSX variables that has been documented in the GSX manual, and do whatever they feel it's safe to do on their own airplane, to eventually turn off some of the features in the airplane that might be in conflict with GSX.

That's how FS Labs or Aerosoft or Leonardo integrates with GSX: they do all the coding from their own side, reacting to what GSX does, and nothing in GSX ever changes the airplane systems, since none can possibly know better what's the best way to turn on/off any airplane system better than the original plane developers.

LucaD

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 03:13:16 pm »
Thanks for your response!

So going back to my original question, do I have to set the payload before requesting boarding?

p3dx3

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 02:10:44 am »
Thanks for your response!

So going back to my original question, do I have to set the payload before requesting boarding?

yes once you call for boarding or deboarding it estimates the payload

try next time make your plane empty and then call for boarding there are less pallets called