Author Topic: GSX and Level 2 showing Active but not showing installed **SOLVED**  (Read 2007 times)

Redwood Pres

I flew into KCLT today in P3D v5 and the terminals, taxiways, and runways were missing, although the safedock poles were showing. After opening the GSX airport config menu and diabling stairs, all the jetways appeared, but still not terminals, taxiways, or runways. I looked in the addon manager and KCLT shows installed and active while GSX and Level 2 show active but do not show installed. They are installed. I uninstalled and reinstalled but they're still showing that way in the Addon manager. I did move from v4.5 to v5 but did an uninstall of all FSDT airports and GSX, and reinstalled using the newest installers. I tried clicking the save to P3d v5 button in the Addon manager, but GSX and Level 2 continue to show active but not installed. I have run the live updater today 10/4/2020. This is happening at KCLT and KDFW, but not happening at KLAX, for example.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 03:21:40 pm by virtuali »
Eric Watters
President, Redwood Virtual
www.redwoodva.net

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and Level 2 showing Active but not showing installed
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 10:18:49 pm »
- Be sure you don't have a firewall blocking the Live Update program

- Configure the antivirus to add the WHOLE Addon Manager folder to its exclusions.

- Run the FSDT Live Update

Redwood Pres

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 03:16:47 am »
- Be sure you don't have a firewall blocking the Live Update program

- Configure the antivirus to add the WHOLE Addon Manager folder to its exclusions.

- Run the FSDT Live Update
I had already excluded the Addon folder.

I now tried shutting off all anti-virus and running FSDT Live Update. I even left the anti-virus off when starting P3D just in case. Still no buildings at CYVR, KCLT, KDFW, KIAH, KJFK, or KMEM, some missing buildings at KORD, but no issues at KLAX. GSX and Level 2 still only show "Product ACTIVE" in the Addon Manager; not showing installed. All FSDT airports show up in Scenery Library and Add-ons along with FSDT Exclude and FSDT Addon Manager. Should I see GSX and Level 2 showing in the Add-ons in the sim?
Eric Watters
www.redwoodva.net

Redwood Pres

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 10:03:27 pm »
I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of everything (i.e., all airports, GSX, and Level 2) and everything is showing now. Not sure what was wrong. Probably something happened during the first install.
Eric Watters
www.redwoodva.net