Author Topic: GSX memorize Between type of Aircraft and how we set the gates up ??  (Read 1731 times)

cowings1588

I have a Question Umberto.. I am setting up my Newark gates for future push and gate arrival. My question is will GSX remember between the different aircraft I pin spots for ?  from 737-700,800 and 900 line, when I put on stopping point. However biggest question for example when I go from narrow body aircraft line, to wide Body aircraft Line, Will GSX recognize when I go back later to request that certain gate but lets say I have a narrow body aircraft, will it bring me into the right gate for the narrow body, but maybe next time I come in, I bring in a 767 or 777 will it know to bring me into the Wide body Line ?

Also 1 more question, for the Wide body, I know currently there can only be 2 active Loaders going at one time, but is it possible you can make it so on wide body, and we have a belt loader set to go to the Bulk Cargo door that maybe after one of the 2 main loaders finish and pull back, that they could pull a beltloader to the bulk cargo to load excess bags which usually gate check bags and crew bags that go in the bulk cargo..  So like other functions I noticed wait until one thing finishes it can begin the next function. So like I said once one of the 2 main loaders finish the main loading, a belt loader will be pulled up to the Bulk Cargo to load crew bags and Gate checks that come down from the gate ?
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX memorize Between type of Aircraft and how we set the gates up ??
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 10:25:11 pm »
My question is will GSX remember between the different aircraft I pin spots for ?  from 737-700,800 and 900 line, when I put on stopping point.

I suggest reading the manual, page 43, the chapter named "Understanding the Stop Position". If something is not clear, then post back.

However biggest question for example when I go from narrow body aircraft line, to wide Body aircraft Line, Will GSX recognize when I go back later to request that certain gate but lets say I have a narrow body aircraft, will it bring me into the right gate for the narrow body, but maybe next time I come in, I bring in a 767 or 777 will it know to bring me into the Wide body Line ?

No, your gate selection is never saved anywhere.

Also 1 more question, for the Wide body, I know currently there can only be 2 active Loaders going at one time

For the time being, only 2 loaders + main are supported, we plan to remove this limitation in a future upgrade.

cowings1588

Re: GSX memorize Between type of Aircraft and how we set the gates up ??
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 12:13:14 am »
Ok thanks for answering
COA
Bill