Author Topic: FSLabs and Ramp Sound  (Read 2786 times)

clocki

FSLabs and Ramp Sound
« on: August 22, 2020, 01:35:06 am »
Hey,

I have the problem that I'm not able to hear the ramp agents voice inside the cockpit. I can hear it when using the spot view and looking from the outside. But if I switch back inside the VC no voice. I can hear other sounds like deboarding pax. Also inside FSL GSX is activated and in overhead the GND CNTL button is pressed.

I only have my headset and no other speakers installed and in use

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSLabs and Ramp Sound
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 04:54:28 pm »
What do you mean with "switch back inside the VC", exactly ?

Are you using a 3rd party camera utility ? Could be the VC is not *really* the real VC view ? GSX will detect you switching to VC, and this is done precisely to control sounds, since some sounds are meant to be heard from the VC only ( but not from the outside ), and vice-versa so, if your VC view is not the standard one, the detection won't work.

Avionixz

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 11:05:25 am »
Hey,

I have the problem that I'm not able to hear the ramp agents voice inside the cockpit. I can hear it when using the spot view and looking from the outside. But if I switch back inside the VC no voice. I can hear other sounds like deboarding pax. Also inside FSL GSX is activated and in overhead the GND CNTL button is pressed.

I only have my headset and no other speakers installed and in use

Hi,

You need to make sure the INT volume knob on the Audio Control Panel is turned on.

clocki

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 12:42:20 pm »
You need to make sure the INT volume knob on the Audio Control Panel is turned on.
Tested it and did not help :(

Are you using a 3rd party camera utility ? Could be the VC is not *really* the real VC view ? GSX will detect you switching to VC, and this is done precisely to control sounds, since some sounds are meant to be heard from the VC only ( but not from the outside ), and vice-versa so, if your VC view is not the standard one, the detection won't work.

Yes I'm using EZCA but for a small test pushback I placed the plane at a gate with APU running and requested push. But this time within the standard VC offered by P3D. But also no sound available during push. Not any word from the ramp agent. So for me its always guessing should I remove brake or not.
I have set the setting according to FSlabs manual but there is no sound setting that could have changed or so