Author Topic: AI-Traffic  (Read 13090 times)

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: AI-Traffic
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 07:43:44 am »
I have tried WOAI...............When I download Southwest Flight plans there is another airline using the same route as southwest

I don't understand what you mean by this. Prior to UT2 I had basically all the WOAI packages installed and never had any problems with Southwest. What is this other airline you are talking about thats using the same route and how do you know they are using the same route?

SirIsaac726

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 01:20:02 am »
I have tried WOAI...............When I download Southwest Flight plans there is another airline using the same route as southwest

I don't understand what you mean by this. Prior to UT2 I had basically all the WOAI packages installed and never had any problems with Southwest. What is this other airline you are talking about thats using the same route and how do you know they are using the same route?

Ummm...multiple airlines fly multiple routes that overlap?  What is wrong with two airlines flying the same route?

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 01:29:43 am »
We're talking more about planes overlapping than routes. When you duplicate a flight plan, you have a second airplane mounting the first, like you sometimes see at the holding point at your runway. :D ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

SirIsaac726

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 01:40:05 am »
We're talking more about planes overlapping than routes. When you duplicate a flight plan, you have a second airplane mounting the first, like you sometimes see at the holding point at your runway. :D ;D

Ahhhh.....okay. :D

I knew he meant something else but I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.