Author Topic: PMDG 737 NGXu in P3Dv5 HF2  (Read 3524 times)

ronharr

PMDG 737 NGXu in P3Dv5 HF2
« on: July 04, 2020, 10:01:11 pm »
Is GSX currently working with the PMDG 737 NGXu just introduced into P3Dv5 HF2? I have no boarding or pushback available. Calling up GSX simply asks if I want the aicraft located in a parking space or runway start.
Help appreciated,

Ron Harris

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: PMDG 737 NGXu in P3Dv5 HF2
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 11:59:50 pm »
Stupid question, but do you have the parking brakes set?
Captain Kevin

airbadger

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 01:23:13 am »
Could be that GSX is trying to tell you something -- make sure message text is turned on in the p3d options.

pete_auau

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 02:46:05 am »
Is  the  aircraft  the  right  size  for  the  parking   at the  gate

Michael Moe

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 10:15:52 am »
Is GSX currently working with the PMDG 737 NGXu just introduced into P3Dv5 HF2? I have no boarding or pushback available. Calling up GSX simply asks if I want the aicraft located in a parking space or runway start.
Help appreciated,

Ron Harris

On my system the Quick editor pushback will not let go using "Y" after a spot locatation and somehow even if i reset GSX the plane will not respond to any movement like throttle, flaps etc.
Any ideers ?
Michael Moe

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 01:22:34 pm »
On my system the Quick editor pushback will not let go using "Y" after a spot locatation and somehow even if i reset GSX the plane will not respond to any movement like throttle, flaps etc.
Any ideers ?
If you could avoid hijacking somebody else's thread to post an irrelevant issue, that would be helpful. You were better off just starting a new thread for this.
Captain Kevin

Michael Moe

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 02:21:20 pm »
Help appreciated,

Ron Harris

Are you usingGSXL1 or 2? Sounds like GSX might read Wrong afcad?
Michael Moe

ronharr

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 03:07:32 pm »
Thanks for all the replies. With my aptitude for goofing up, Capt Kevin, there are no stupid questions. However, yes parking brake on, correct parking space size, GSX L2 in use. What I did do was call up GSX’s customize aircraft, examined the details which were all correct, then checked the GSX folder in user apps. Shut down P3D, restarted and all worked perfectly. No idea quite why but happy with result.
Ron Harris

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 10:33:08 pm »
Is GSX currently working with the PMDG 737 NGXu just introduced into P3Dv5 HF2?

Of course it will.

I have no boarding or pushback available. Calling up GSX simply asks if I want the aicraft located in a parking space or runway start.

This doesn't have anything to do with GSX supposedly not working with the airplane. When you think you are located in a parking, but you see the GSX gate selection menu, it's because you have an AFCAD scenery conflict, so GSX is reading the AFCAD for the wrong scenery, so it doesn't know if you are in a parking, because all positions are the one from the conflicting scenery.

You can have some idea which scenery is causing the problem, by opening the "Customize airport positions" menu from the GSX menu on the top "Addons" menu. The window that will open will tell you the name of the AFCAD in use by GSX, which is normally supposed to be one that comes with the scenery, but if it's not, it might give you an hint of where the conflict comes from.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2020, 02:44:17 pm »
I'm having an issue with the aircraft in that although I can hear pax disembarking and baggage being unloaded, the belt loaders and ground staff are invisible. Is there a setting that could be causing this?

Please don't jump on an existing thread with an entirely different issue than the one being discussed here. Open a new thread, with a proper title and make your report there.