Author Topic: GSX activation  (Read 6251 times)

pipojorge_22

GSX activation
« on: June 28, 2020, 11:07:29 pm »
Hello, I just formatted the computer and reinstalled Prepar3d, after a long time outside of the air simulation I decided to go back, I tried to activate my GSX, as always, from the addon manager inside Prepar3d and it tells me that my Serial is not valid.

Can you help me? Thank you.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX activation
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 11:42:41 pm »
Try going here, see if that helps:

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/
Captain Kevin

pipojorge_22

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 12:13:10 am »
Try going here, see if that helps:

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/

I have chosen the Email License Keys option and I get several airports that I also have purchased from FSdreamteam, but the GSX does not appear on that list, in addition to some airports that I also have bought and do not appear on that list.

I have the PcAviator invoices that was where I bought them. Just in case they need it as proof.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 01:10:14 am »
In the above link, go to Activate A License and type in the serial number that you have along with whatever else it asks for, see if that'll get you a new one. Depending on when you purchased GSX, the reason your serial number might not work is that Esellerate was originally being used to activate the products, and they shut down I think last July or something, so they had to switch to a different provider. So if the above steps don't work, send an e-mail to FSDreamteam and they'll be able to help you out.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 10:49:54 am »
I have the PcAviator invoices that was where I bought them. Just in case they need it as proof

The PC Aviator activation key, which is likely an Esellerate key ( those that start with FSDT ) CAN be activated using the new system, so you don't need a new key and you don't have to contact support.

However, if you are presented with the QLM License Activation Wizard, it's because your FIREWALL is blocking our software from connecting to the internet, so the Wizard comes out and tries itself. When everything is normal, you are not supposed to see any Wizard, it will just activate the serial online.

While you CAN activate an Esellerate key to the new QLM servers, because we uploaded all of them to the new server, this can only be made online, when your firewall is not blocking our software. The QLM License Wizard, which comes only when it cannot connect normally ( because of your firewall ), makes a rough check and, if your activation key doesn't match the new format ( all QLM keys starts with an A ), it will say "invalid" without even trying to check online so, even if your key IS valid, the QLM Wizard will say it's not, because it assumed you typed it wrong, since it doesn't look a QLM key.

So, the real issue is your firewall, if you disable it ( or create a custom rule to allow Couatl.exe to connection to the internet ), the activation should proceed normally, with your existing key, because the servers KNOWS about it.

If you are unable to turn off or configure your firewall, if you contact support with your existing key, we can supply you with the new-style QLM activation key that has been associated to your order. Customer that bought directly from our site didn't had to do that, so the Self-Help site will already indicate the new kind of key, which always work regardless of the firewall, but we don't have orders from other retailers there, so you must contact support to know your QLM key.

As a general rule, you should never post questions about activation on the forum. Always use support email for any questions about orders and activations. The support forum should be used for more usage-related questions, because other users can help you.

pipojorge_22

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 12:12:42 pm »
I have tried disabling the firewall and the antivirus and even so it does not activate it from the P3D addon manager, I have also sent an email to the fsdreamteam support days ago and they do not answer, attaching the purchase invoice of the GSX purchased on PC Aviator, I would like to know what else I can do to activate the product that I bought at the time and that due to changes in its security policy I cannot.

PD: As I also have bought KJFK V2, I have tried to install and activate it and it has activated me perfectly and the key is from the old ones, those that start with FSDT, the same as the one I have with GSX.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:24:53 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 04:26:06 pm »
I have also sent an email to the fsdreamteam support days ago and they do not answer, attaching the purchase invoice of the GSX purchased on PC Aviator

It would be best if you didn't post such inaccurate statements. You haven't sent an email "days" ago, you sent it yesterday, and you have been replied today with your key.