Author Topic: Airport parking mark & cargo unloading allignment problem  (Read 5711 times)

RVxSpeed

Re: Airport parking mark & cargo unloading allignment problem
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2020, 02:43:02 pm »
I didn't see your last sentence on previous post. It's still cargo related problem. So i don't think i deviated much from the original issue.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 02:44:08 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airport parking mark & cargo unloading allignment problem
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2020, 02:49:25 pm »
I didn't see your last sentence on previous post. It's still cargo related problem. So i don't think i deviated much from the original issue.

It might be a cargo "related" problem, but it's not a cargo ALIGNMENT problem, which was the ONLY "issue" you initially reported in this thread, with a diagram and a title.

You started looking at engine, only after I posted the real life video that shows cargo itself can be moved freely on the platform, because you tried to dispel my explanation about the loader doing that turn to reduce the chance to clash with the engine.

As I've said ( two times already ), we'll look into the engine issue but, in general, if you want to look at each and every possible thing that is not entirely perfect in GSX, I'm sure you'll find plenty. Nobody ever complained about the cargo alignment before, and nobody either complained about the cargo possibly clashing with the engines but, again, it WILL be looked at.

No reason to continue further, topic is locked again.