Author Topic: KORDv2-Bad license P3Dv4 and P3Dv5  (Read 2074 times)

Martyjr

KORDv2-Bad license P3Dv4 and P3Dv5
« on: June 25, 2020, 10:35:42 pm »
I downloaded the new KORD installer for P3Dv4 / V5 and installed.

Addon manager says demo mode for both installs of KORDv2 in P3Dv4 / V5.
I entered my key (several times) but it says invalid.

Could this be because I up grader WIN10 to 2004?

I also installed KLAXv2 and KJFKv2 and I am not in Demo mode in both P3Dv4 / V5?

Should I uninstall all products KJFKv2, KLAXv2, KORDv2 , GSX then  re-download new installers and start over to get everything working in P3Dv4.5HF3 and P3Dv5HF2?

Chances are I messed up but do not know where.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 11:05:55 pm by Martyjr »
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORDv2-Bad license P3Dv4 and P3Dv5
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 10:57:43 am »

This is unheard of but, it's possible depending what the update did in your case. Surely reinstalling Windows from scratch would require a reactivation, upgrading shouldn't.

In any case, as explained many times on the forum, and on all product manuals, you should never post questions about activation on the forum, and use the support email instead. Because, we next question would have been "what's is your key", and we cannot discuss it here.

Martyjr

Re: KORDv2-Bad license P3Dv4 and P3Dv5
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 11:09:50 am »

This is unheard of but, it's possible depending what the update did in your case. Surely reinstalling Windows from scratch would require a reactivation, upgrading shouldn't.

In any case, as explained many times on the forum, and on all product manuals, you should never post questions about activation on the forum, and use the support email instead. Because, we next question would have been "what's is your key", and we cannot discuss it here.

Ok,
Thanks for the reply.
My WIN10 was an update via Windows Update routine.
I figured it might be a simple mistake I made which could be answered in the forum.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 11:11:41 am by Martyjr »
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell