Author Topic: Where did all my Jetway logos go?  (Read 3005 times)

Gadget FPV

Where did all my Jetway logos go?
« on: May 31, 2020, 10:48:50 pm »
Hi All,

Just did a full install of Windows 2004, and then installed Prepar3d V5... Installed Aerosofts new EGLL for V5... Used my ini file for EGLL (4.5)... the HSBC logo has gone, the jetways are Glass as they should be, but when I try and change the jetway logo using the drop down box, I just see all the listings as "Default".... in P3D 4.5... I had a bunch of different logos which were there automatically, meaning I did not put them there, they were already there...

Am I missing something...

Faisal ???

Airmaz1

Re: Where did all my Jetway logos go?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 01:17:06 am »
I've got the same problem on P3dV 4.5 HF3, updated to windows 10 2004 and all my Jetway logos are now blank.

I've tried running FSDT updater, but they're still the same and going into customize Jetways screen and checking they are still selected and hitting apply but still wont show.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 11:20:24 am »
Just did a full install of Windows 2004, and then installed Prepar3d V5... Installed Aerosofts new EGLL for V5... Used my ini file for EGLL (4.5)... the HSBC logo has gone, the jetways are Glass as they should be, but when I try and change the jetway logo using the drop down box, I just see all the listings as "Default".... in P3D 4.5... I had a bunch of different logos which were there automatically, meaning I did not put them there, they were already there...

Am I missing something...
Yes, have a look here, you'll see why it doesn't work in V5.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23304.0.html
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23351.0.html
I've got the same problem on P3dV 4.5 HF3, updated to windows 10 2004 and all my Jetway logos are now blank.

I've tried running FSDT updater, but they're still the same and going into customize Jetways screen and checking they are still selected and hitting apply but still wont show.
Check to make sure you don't have render to texture disabled.
Captain Kevin

Gadget FPV

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 03:37:51 pm »
Thanks Captain,

You are a star... Stay Safe...

Airmaz1

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 08:46:35 pm »

Check to make sure you don't have render to texture disabled.
[/quote]

Thanks, i'll take a look.

lunix29ru

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 08:51:29 pm »
Hi, pplz!

I'm uncheck "Disable RTT" in Addon Manager, push "Save to Prepar3D v5", restart the simulator... and Disable RTT checked again.
What I make wrong?

Andrey.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 12:24:00 am »
I'm uncheck "Disable RTT" in Addon Manager, push "Save to Prepar3D v5", restart the simulator... and Disable RTT checked again.
What I make wrong?
Have a look at the two links I posted above, they will explain why this won't work in P3D V5 right now.
Captain Kevin