Author Topic: GSX Menu not showing the ground services when scenery is on layer 0 in add-ons.c  (Read 1451 times)

Roland

Hi, I have noticed that the GSX menu does not show the ground services when a scenery is on layer 0 in the add-ons.cfg either in programmdata\...or in users\appdata.... Each time when I install a new scenery it is placed as layer 0 in one of those two cfg's and GSX is pointing to the stock scenery airport instead of the installed pay or freeware airport. As soon as I  renumber the entries in the add-ons.cfg and the airport in question has the layer other than 0, GSX is showing the ground services and is also pointing to the right path of the pay or freeware airport, i.e. not anymore to the stock scenery airport. Is this something you maybe have also observed or what could cause this behaviour? It took me a long time of investigation to find this out. And I think it is not the right approach to renumber the add-ons.cfg layers. Any help would be apprecitaed. Many thanks in advance. I am using P3Dv4.5 HF3 and Windwos 10 Pro, latest build.

Best Roland

Roland

Hi, after reading the SDK in regards to add-on.cfg's structure, I was able to find out that something went wrong with the renumbering. I have corrected this in the meantime and everything seems to work again. You can close this topic as the problem could be solved. Regards Roland