Author Topic: GSX + Level 2 Bundle Refund Request  (Read 3271 times)

franky0405

GSX + Level 2 Bundle Refund Request
« on: April 24, 2020, 04:10:22 am »
Could I get a refund for that bundle because i'm using xplane 11 now?

Beat578

Re: GSX + Level 2 Bundle Refund Request
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 07:04:55 am »
You will never get any refund from any softwarecompany for software you bought. It would be the same if you wrote lockheed martin to give you a refund of prepar, because you now switched to xplane. The moment you buy, you can not give back the software, because the moment a access key to a software is generated, it can be used. So there would be a great open door for piracy and missuse.
Beat578

franky0405

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 02:57:11 pm »
Thanks for that information! Keep in mind that I do not have any intention to do stuff that encounter piracy or misuse. That's also why I bought GSX Bundle because I'm sure there are a ton of cracked versions of this addon but that's not my thing! I will know this for further requests. Thank you!  :) :) ;) ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 10:51:50 pm »
Piracy it's not a reason why you won't get a refund for that reason, also considering pirate copies are in fact just more advertising for us, since nobody want to be stuck with outdated versions, considering how often GSX gets updated.

Switching simulator was your own choice, so I don't see how we should economically contribute to your own computing choices.

Would you even think asking refunds to Apple for all your App Store purchase, just because you "switched to Android" ? Or all your MS Store purchases, because you switched to the Playstation ?

Try that, if you manage to obtain it, I'm sure you'll make front page news...