Author Topic: GSX bug or AS A32X?  (Read 1771 times)

bradley27

GSX bug or AS A32X?
« on: April 11, 2020, 01:36:34 pm »
Last few days Ive noticed while trying to record a flight unsuccessfully due to this problem here that i will pushback off a gate (AS A32X Pro), each engine starts and completes and GSX now asks to confirm a good engine start before disconnecting the tug which i believe is a fairly new thing?

I have switched the parking breaks on and confirmed the engine starts with GSX, the tug then disconnects and drives away but my aircraft continues to sit there and doesn't continue with the startup process and thus sits in limbo yet i still have the tab at the top of my screen asking to follow GSX instructions.

I checked the Airbus checklist screen and nothing is pending there and if i look on the GSX menu its giving me a mass list of parking spots or runway(s) to go to?! Im trying to depart not arrive...

I am using 1.3.0.5 version of the A32X Pro and updated GSX again this morning but i still have the same nagging issue.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX bug or AS A32X?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 04:00:21 pm »
I have switched the parking breaks on and confirmed the engine starts with GSX, the tug then disconnects and drives away but my aircraft continues to sit there and doesn't continue with the startup process and thus sits in limbo yet i still have the tab at the top of my screen asking to follow GSX instructions.

Please ask Aerosoft for clarification. Once the GSX pushback truck is gone, operations are done for GSX so, I'm not really sure that other instructions you are supposed to follow.

bradley27

Re: GSX bug or AS A32X?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 04:36:21 pm »
Cheers, i am talking with Aerosoft as it seems to be a problem with the AS 32X and ActiveSky?

Anyway thanks for the reply.