Author Topic: GSX reactivate after win10 migration **SOLVED**  (Read 1775 times)

colang

GSX reactivate after win10 migration **SOLVED**
« on: March 21, 2020, 05:12:20 pm »
Hello,
I attempted thursday to reinastall GSX (after several months ) on my pc, in a different partition with windows 10 (the old one with windows 7 will be dismissed gradyually).
I tried using the old keycode but the installer said it’s invalid.
Also I purchased  gsx level 2 but if the tier 1 is invalidi t also doesn’t install.

I had two files with codes (saved long time ago), but both seems no more valid.
I sent also an email with the codes to support but aven't receveid reply so far, so I'm trying here, maube it's the right place.

How can I reactivate GSX? Can i use the old code(s) for gsx and the new for level2, or do I need a new one or... what have I to do?
Thanks for any assistance.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:25:52 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX reactivate after win10 migration
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:04:22 am »
I sent also an email with the codes to support but aven't receveid reply so far, so I'm trying here, maube it's the right place.

Your first email about this order was replied to last Friday at 5:29 PM, and yet you posted this 40 minutes later, at 6:12 PM.

Wouldn't have been best if you checked your email first, before saying you haven't received any answer so far ? Or, maybe, removing this post after you realized you WERE replied to, considering you also *replied* to that reply so, clearly, you must know we replied to you...

Of course, you shouldn't expect support would always reply with the same speed during the weekends so, the next reply explaining what you did wrong, will surely arrive in due time, during standard business working hours.

In general, you should not post on the forum for questions about reactivations and orders. It won't make support running any faster, especially in this case, since you posted AFTER you already were replied to. In fact, repeating the same question you already did ( and were already replied to ) by email, will make the support SLOWER for everybody, including you.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 01:12:44 am by virtuali »

colang

GSX reactivate after Win 10 migration (Solved)
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 10:27:12 pm »
I'm sorry, I spotted the email reply only after writing here.
Fortunately after another mail by me, describing better the problem and the actions taken, the suggestions contained in the new reply mail reminded me to check for the license keys provided for backup at the moment of installation (same years ago) and fortunately saved and preserved in tha same directory of the scenery.
After reinstalling the keys in the registry, the addons manager recognized the serials and it became possible reactivate GSX and other sceneries.
Thanks for the assistance, and please excuse me for posting and writing but I was just trying to identify the correct communication channel.
Happy landings.

P.S.
GSX Level 2 is really stunning!!